Chapter # 30

The atmosphere around the pack house got tense ever since they felt the presence of something undeniably strong. They were sure that it was witches but as fast as they felt the danger near them, it disappear with the same speed, confusing them since Mihyuk didn't return. Jihyun, Bogum, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon ran till the borders of their territory but to their surprise, they found nothing.

All they did afterward was to practice hard since they couldn't predict anything anymore. Whatever they predicted or thought would happened, didn't happen. It was making them uneasy and restless. On the other hand, it was like another world or planet where Jungkook and Taehyung were. You can say there were two side. One all dark and gloomy, other all bright and bubbly. More specifically horny. Since Jungkook's bump was growing every passing day, the possessive side of Taehyung's alpha was overtaking his senses. He didn't leave his side and if he saw that his shirt is slightly showing his skin, he immediately release his pheromones, making everyone dizzy.

In short he got extra possessive and was a leach attach to Jungkook. Every single time the boys came out tired from practice, all they see is a life porn and neither of the younger care anymore. As long as Taehyung could show what belongs to his, he didn't care what he is doing. Plus yet again Jihyun beat some senses in both of their heads and this time it was a full and final kind of warning. NO MORE SEX ANYMORE!!

So they promised to Jihyun more like a contract that they won't do that anymore but of course they had their terms and conditions attached to it. They can jerk each other off or Taehyung can fuck his thighs. If any of them is in a mood (which they're 25/8) then they can suck each other off. Which they both always do now. By this time, every single one of them seen a glimpse of them being naked but as I told you earlier, the moment he saw the other's coming he released his pheromones since they brought these activities out of their rooms now.

Jungkook was in Taehyung's lap who was sitting on the couch in the living room. His fingers were laced around older's silk locks while Taehyung's hands were busy torturing his sensitive buds. Lips were lewdly talking another story which was getting intense every passing second.

"For fucks sake, will you ever sit normally without all this", Hoseok gestured the younger's who were kissing like there's no tomorrow and also ignoring his Hyung like he didn't exist. He plopped on the near couch when he saw that he got ignored by them yet again. And they didn't moved apart until oxygen came in between. Only oxygen can make them sit normally now.

"These bitches are making out always. Now I'm thinking I should record it and upload their videos on pornhub. I swear I'll become a millionaire in no time. Since these fuckers won't be satiated ever, it will entertain the audience", Jimin rolled his eyes, taking out a bottle from the refrigerator and drinking.

"I really think that we are the only one torturing our bodies by practicing like the danger won't do a shit to them and only come after our dicks", Hoseok huffed.

"Bitch it's head not dick. And why would they come after our dicks?", Jihyun asked with a so done face.

Before Hoseok could answer, Jungkook tore his mouth away, "You are talking too much. Why are you fucking interrupting us?"

"Bitch we are interrupting you?", Jimin questioned with a 'are you even fucking real?' face. "This is a living room. You should be doing all this lovey dovey bitchy stuff in your room not in public".

"Haaaahh... Now you're going to fucking blame me. We came here first so you should be the one leaving this place, not us", he retorted and moaned because older was still busy sucking his neck.