Chapter # 40

Life is really tough and cruel and very unpredictable. When you think that everything is alright now and everything is running smoothly just like it should be, then something crash land on you, like a meteor, destroying everything, leaving bruises and scars, wounds and pain.

Till months ago, everything  was picture perfect, well at least near to perfection because nothing is hundred percent perfect. The wounds from 15 years ago became scars, until they were scratched again and started to bleed again, making everything fresh like they're suffering from same fear and agony. The swords are once again hanging upon their necks and they just don't know what wrong did they have ever done to suffer like that again?

Suffer.... Well the one who is suffering from the worst is no doubt is, Hoseok. He lost his mate, his first love, mother of his son and more importantly his forever. When a wolf loose his mate, half of himself die along with his mate and the pain they go through is the worst, it almost like that you've been teared apart while all your senses are super sensitive and yet you're left on your own, trying to pull yourself together again.

If being a pure blood is a blessing then it's a curse at the same time because when you have been blessed with powers then when the time you're given pain then it's excruciating as well. Hoseok became like a lifeless body once again, although this time it's not because he got attacked from the outside but inside and from the inside he is dead. He gave up the will to fight because his mate is no longer here, so what's the point? Nothing right!

He has brother like friends who will definitely raise Byul like their own son then why should he even try to stay alive? Revenge!! The moment that word came inside his head, he tried to fought this vagueness he was trapped in, because he wanted to make every single one of them suffer who attacked his mate and snatched her away from him.

Hoseok was still unconscious and was fighting a battle no one could help him in. He has to fight on his own. On the other hand, Taehyung and Jungkook and all their hyungs were shocked, how could be that possible that his son is alive?? Taehyung burned his corpse and they all saw that turning into ashes then how??

"W-what do you mean Mihyuk~ssii?", Jungkook stuttered, lips trembling, body shaking, not having enough strength to look at the said boy's face. Was all the dreams that he was calling nightmares all this time was his son's way to communicate him?? Was he the one showing him all that??

After mustering enough courage, Jungkook extended his hand on his direction. "Jungkook~ah wai—", Before Mihyuk could warn him, he flew away backward, hitting on a trunk. He groaned in pain and Taehyung looked at the boy's direction with wide eyes. The boy was totally scared of them all and was only accepting Mihyuk. But what surprised them the most was, a seven year old boy releasing this strong wind attack, knocking an adult, fully grown alpha? How is that even possible?

Their heads were once again filled with thousands of questions and Taehyung and Jungkook were the most worried. They were feeling ashamed, guilty and all sort of emotions but they didn't know themselves what they wanted to name this feeling because they didn't abandoned their child. No!! They would never ever do that not even in a dream.

They all went inside and Mihyuk and the boy were taken to hospital immediately. 3 days.... Mihyuk woke up after 3 days while Bogum and Jihyun work with some spells to keep the boy calm so that the doctors could treat him as well. Mihyuk was in the same room as Hoseok and besides Hoseok's bed was Mihyuk's bed.

Hoseok was still unconscious but now he was recovering. He could hear his friends but somehow even when they talk to him, he didn't wanted to answer them. He was too broken and if he tried to speak, then he definitely would howl and cry because he still didn't recovered and maybe he will never recover from this, ever.