Chapter # 9

Author p.o.v

Jungkook was drawing patterns on floor with a wooden stick out of boredom. After coming back successfully from their mission Jungkook was super happy but he didn't knew that the outcome will be this. It's been an hour and both Taehyung and him had made small talk. Just as fast as the conversation starts, it dies soon too.

He sighed loudly for the nth time. Taehyung excused him and had gone for like 5 minutes now. Younger was alone and super bored. He didn't knew that he had to spend rest of the day like this. He groaned and then tried to connect with Yugyeom through link. When he tried he heard a weird noise, more like a moan-

"Yugy?", Jungkook tried linking again.

Another weird noise came and he was now 100 percent sure what he thought is right. His best friend is fucking while he's getting bored here.

"What the fuck are you doing?", Jungkook said.

"Koo.. why the hell you are calling my name when you know I'm busy doing something important", Yugyeom whined.

"Bitch I'm getting bored here, drawing shits and you're fucking?? And from where did you find a chick? ", Jungkook bursted with frustration.

"Calm your ass down Bro... I'm with Bamie--"

Before he could complete Jungkook bombarded him. "What the fuck dude... Why are you 2 fucking each other?".

"Bitch I said calm your ass down... I found out yesterday that he is my mate. So he isn't some one night stand.. Now will you stop talking or should I block the link?".

Jungkook groaned but still ask, "But how did you find out that he is your mate?"

"You got to be kidding me Kook. I'm a fucking werewolf too Man... I can sense it.. My wolf called him and his wolf called mine. End of the story".

"Why the all fucking horny asses found their mates but I'm still mateless?", Jungkook whined.

"Let me correct you my friend. Just say why everyone found their mates while the most horniest aka you still mateless", Yugyeom retorted.

"Shut the fuck up. Now I'm horny too. I want to fuck someone".

"You and Taehyung are still mateless. Why don't you both try doing it? You still are single and can fuck whoever you want", Yugyeom teased.

"You know what... Fuck you. You ain't helping me".

With that Jungkook broke the link and because of his best friend's shittiest idea, he start picturing something he shouldn't. Soon Taehyung came into view and sat opposite side of Jungkook.

"Is there anything we could do?", Taehyung asked.