Chapter # 17

Author p.o.v

It took 6 hours to reach to the Solar pack house. The long ride pass fast doing chit chat.

"So we have our rooms there?", Jimin asked excited.

"Yup you all do but we renovated the pack house last year so all your belongings are shifted to your new rooms", Jin answered.

"I don't like dark dark interior. I want everything bright like me", Hoseok said.

"We know that and we did change the interior completely according to your taste. So hopefully you will love it", Namjoon answered.

They entered the pack house at 7 in the evening and saying that the boys were awestruck will be an understatement. The pack house was like a castle. So that's how an actual heir live, in a dream castle.

"Holly molly.. Am I dreaming?", Jimin said with sparkly eyes.

"Prolly", Hoseok added as excited as Jimin. "Bro we rhymed", he added.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but he too was fascinated by the pack house. Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung smiled seeing their reaction then they stood in front of the pack house and said with a broad smile on their faces, "WELCOME HOME" :)

"Let's rest for tonight and meet the others tomorrow. Okay?", Jin said and everybody nodded.

By 8 they ate dinner and Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung went straight to pack office. Jungkook pouted to see his mate leaving straight to the office without saying anything to him while Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi did informed their mates. The whole journey to here was like that, no interaction between them. Jungkook was sulking when Jin and Jimin surrounded him. Jungkook rose an eyebrow in questionable manner and Jimin said,

"Sooo.. What's your plan Bitch?"

Jin smirked too. "What plan?", Jungkook asked.

"O c'mon Kookie we know tonight is a big night so we are here to help you", Jin winked.

Jungkook mouth opened in a silent understanding. "Well I have no plan", he stated honestly.

It was true, Jungkook had no pre-plan for tonight since he was too busy trying to understand why his mate didn't even came this morning to greet him and in their long ride everybody was talking except for him. He did pass a smile if their eyes met but still shouldn't he talk to him like everyone else??

Jimin looked at him with a shocked expression, "What happened to my 25/8 horny bunny??", he said dramatically.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I'm not horny, I'm romantic but I'm not in a mood right now".