Chapter # 4

Author p.o.v

Jungkook was moaning in-between the kiss. Taehyung's mouth feels like heaven, he taste like strawberries and cream and Jungkook was loosing his sanity. He wanted to keep kissing him but his lungs were screaming for oxygen, the latter was devouring Jungkook like a meal. His mouth was enough for Jungkook to go insane. He broke the kiss and panted heavily, chest heaving up and down. He was no longer on his right mind.

It felt like he experienced this before but where he couldn't remember and he doesn't even care enough. He start grinding against the older's hard on, moans were all that escape through his lips. He start grinding harder and harder "T-tae mmmm t-touch m-me aahh...

"What the fuck are you doing"? Jimin said shockingly, throwing the pillow on younger's head who in return groaned. "Why you always come at the wrong timing"? Jungkook said rubbing his eyes still half asleep. Damn that dream was so hot.

Wow he was having wet dreams of Kim Taehyung...

"You have morning wood bish. You were fucking humping on the pillow, you horny ass.. Eww gross", Jimin said disgustingly.

"Well every boy woke up with a morning wood, I'm not the only one. Plus I'm a wolf so of course I'll be horny and I have no other option except for humping for now, unlike you who have a fucking handsome mate aka my big brother who would satisfy you so that you won't have this problem bish", Jungkook scoffed.

"That's true though but why were you moaning Kim Taehyung's name"? Jimin croaked a brow.

"I-i nooo... I wasn't.. I-i was dreaming about some girl or something. Y-yeah.." Jungkook stuttered.

"Bish fool somebody else. I know you since you have a small chilly pepper which turned into an extra large pepper now though. So tell me what the fuck is going on"? Jimin said bossily.

Jungkook sighed. Of course he can't hide shits from his Hyung because he could easily read him like an open book.

"Well y-yeah I was fucking dreaming about him. I-i.. I don't know what's wrong with me b-but I feel so attracted to him like my wolf wants him" Jungkook sighed again, rubbing his face frustratingly. "And yesterday w-when I saw that video... I feel so upset like I don't know why but it felt like somebody stabbed my heart..."

"Did Luna said that he is your mate"? Jimin asked concerned now.

(A/N: Luna is Jungkook's wolf name)