Chapter # 43

"I don't know why this jackass is installing. He should mark him by now. It's almost a month duhh", Jin sighed.

"It's Hoseok for you. He is taking things slow. That's kind of Hoseokie", Jimin said.

"That's not kind of Hoseokie, that is kind of idiot", Yoongi grumbled.

"Well not everyone is a thirsty hoe like you", Jin smirked looking at Yoongi.

"And you're a bitch since you are the one who was complaining about taking things slow earlier", Yoongi retort.

Their whining and argument went for who knows how long. On the other hand, Taehyung and Jungkook trained their babies and Byul with Bogum, Jihyun and Namjoon. They improved quite a lot and they were really good at picking up everything quick. With Jihyun and Taehyung together, they get a tough time but because of that, they got stronger than before.

Hoseok was spending time with his new mate and both were trying to understand each other as both have gone through the pain of loosing their mates. They wanted to heal each other and wanted to start a new chapter of their lives with nothing but happiness. But the scars are still there. Their wounds may have healed but the scars are the reminder of their sufferings. And they wanted to remember that until they avenge their lost love.

Both Hoseok and Youngjae not only talk out things but they also train together. They wanted to be strong and of help to their friends and family. They wanted to become the strength of their friends, andnot burden. So they trained hard and good thing was, they were getting back on the tracks. Jihyun and other patrolled the borders. They keep a close eye on every move of every member of pack.

After that doctor incident, they double check on every pack member, just to make sure that everything is under control and nothing is suspicious. Byul on the other hand, started to train on his own as well. He was going through the phase of puberty and his gum started to itch as he knew that his fangs are growing up and in few months, he will be called a mature wolf.

Their lives for once, halted again. After the wave of sorrow and pain, they're finally adjusted to this new change and found little happiness for themselves. But they know that even these moments of happiness are not permanent as the predators are still out in open and they don't know when they will be ambushed by their enemies again. More precisely, they don't know whether they will show up their real faces or use someone else to attack them.

Having Gguktae back was a euphoric feeling for both Jungkook and Taehyung but it doesn't mean that they let their guards down. Jihyun and other keep a close eye on Gguktae to notice any changes in him because they can't trust witches. What happened to Hails was still fresh on their minds and that forest bring the painful memories. Gguktae using power to protect himself and Hails sacrificing her life to save him, everything was visible in that place.

Walking there be like, reliving the past as everything screams pain and agony. It means going through the pain all over again. And to make themselves stronger, they were practicing hard and training until their body collapsed but they knew more than strength, they need a strong mindset as those bitches are quite cunning and they like playing with minds.

And even if they encountered them. Then it will be more like a battle of brains rather than the battle of muscles. The strength wouldn't even matter, if they fight with a weak brain or shallow ideas. So they are trying to overcome this aspect. Jihyun contacted Sasha again and told her about the incident. She once again went in search of answers and she too was now trying to figure out who is behind all these this time.