Chapter # 11

It's a double update so make sure you read Chapter 10 first 💜💜 I hope you enjoy the chapter 💜💜 drama is about to start 🌚🌚

___________________

Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin were in the living room talking about pack stuff when a loud glass shattering noise distracted them all. They all turned away when they felt a sharp wind blew .

"Umm.. Isn't that glass shattering noise came from Taehyung's room?", Hoseok said.

"Yeah I think so too. It must be the window that have been broken by now", Jimin said.

Namjoon and Jin shared a worried gaze and their faces turned paled immediately, knowing exactly what might had happened. They gulped a little too loudly which resulted in suspicious eyes of the another three on them.

"I-i think Tae must have...must have gone for practice.. Yeah", Jin said not confident on his own words.

Yoongi raised his brow questioningly, "You sure?"

"Don't worry. Jin Hyung and I will check up on him. Just don't follow us. Please.. It's a request Hyung", Namjoon said to Yoongi who nodded after few minutes. They ran towards the door and in the midst of air they tranformed. Jimin and Hoseok face were lit in 'awe' seeing the glorious form of Kims.

"Wow holy shit Man.. Did Moon Goddess created them with her own hands?", Hoseok said in astonishment.

"No doubt Moon Goddess has blessed them with beauty and power", Yoongi said dryly.

"Fuck they look so ethereal Hyung", Jimin said in awe.

Jin and Namjoon ran following the trail of destruction. The trees trunk were broken and the soil was black like it was burned. Both latter cursed and ran in full speed. After few minutes they saw the younger, Jin called out for Max but before Namjoon could warned Jin, Max flew Jin away. Making him crash on trees which immediately broke with the heavy impact. Jin whimpered in pain because few of his ribs got broken.

"Arghh.. F-fuckk....", Jin bleat.

"Babe you alright?", Namjoon called from the other side through link.

"Fuck.. I think I broke few ribs. Stop h-him Joonie before he cause any more chaos then this".

Namjoon tried getting inside of Taehyung's mind but his wolf was furious and didn't let him even stand for a second. Namjoon was running constantly, dodging his attacks. He called out for Max to stop, "Maxie... Maxie.. Stop.. It's me Joonie". He growled in return and another heavy wind blew from his left side which he luckily dodged but it damaged more trees.