Chapter # 33

Taehyung was still in trance. He was still mourning over the dead pale body of his mate in his embrace. This isn't right. This shouldn't turned out like this. His mate should be alive, fighting for himself and fighting for their family. Nooo.. he isn't selfish. It's just... He didn't wanted to see this... He didn't wanted to picture a future without him. He never thought that a day would come that younger will left him like that....

They promised to spend eternity together and before they could even complete a year together as mate, he left him.. He left him alone in this world, in this vague from where he don't see any direction to where he should go. His hands were trembling, his eyes were shining ruby red, his chest was aching because of the pain of separation. No matter what he can't picture his future alone, without Jungkook.

They promised to have a family of their own. Jungkook promised him that he will carry their pups but he left him in this all alone. His wailing, howling, all was meaningless. The spark, the light that lit his world, has been devoured by this darkness. His baby is gone and so did Jungkook... Why?? Why he can't just stand up right now and slaughter everyone in this palace who made his mate like that??

Why he was trembling so much? Why isn't he standing up? He's the strongest wolf in the world to exist. Yet he feels the most weakest right now. He felt like an ordinary human.  Weak, scared, lost and totally shattered. Weak because his body isn't listening to his commands. Scared because he doesn't want to believe that Jungkook is gone. His love, his baby is gone. Lost because he doesn't know where will he go from here. He lost the very reason of living. Then why should he live alone in a world where his mate isn't?

Shattered because he is getting weaker thinking about every second he had spent with Jungkook and the future they planned together. But there's no more future, because there's no more Jungkook. He wanted to go crazy on the rampage and kill each and every one who had hurt his mate, and laid him to this end but he didn't wanted to stand up right now. He doesn't want to leave his mate in this dark hall alone, his mate will be scared and he will sulk later why he left him alone. Right??

He clutched his fragile body, still being cautious not to hurt him. He was so lost into this emptiness, into nothingness that he didn't noticed the presence in the room. A girl came and kicked the body away from his embrace. His eyes widened when he saw the body flew away from his tight grip. It crash landed on a pillar and he swore, he heard the bone crackling sound echoing in the empty hall when it met with the pillar. The anger suddenly rose to chest and a ball of fire was released, breaking the entrance door and turning into dust.

The girl easily dodged it and was standing in front of him, above from the ground, in air. She planted two fingers on his forehead and mumbled "απαλλάσσω" (extricate). Taehyung felt like his lungs suddenly pumped too much oxygen into his system, his breathing got uneven and after few seconds, he gained his composure back.

"Never thought that a wolf will mourn  over a bitch. Moreover an old hag.. Ewww... You're quite sexy boy. Don't waste your tears Daddy", the girl chirped. Taehyung was shocked and surprised, the body he was holding till a moment ago thinking that it was his mate, turned out to be a witch— but he felt so relief that at least that wasn't his mate, he turned around and the girl, continued,

"Go to the basement taking left staircase. There's you'll see a secret garden, put your right hand on the wall and a graveyard will appear. Your mate is fighting there all alone. He's hanging on a cross" Taehyung eyes widened with more hatred and anger. "Don't worry they didn't crucified him. They're trying to take out the baby. So go and show what a chosen one can do", she winked.

Taehyung stood up immediately and turned to run but stopped, "who are you? And why are you helping us?", He questioned still not believing what just happened a moment ago. He just wanted to be sure that it's not another trap.