Chapter # 28

All the boys were still chatting on the table, discussing about the plans of their own and after hours or so, they called it a night. When they stood up and were about to leave, a sharp pain strike Jungkook's tummy, he screamed and in next moment he fainted. Taehyung immediately took him in his embrace.

He turned completely pale. Everybody eyed Jihyun and Bogum while Taehyung ran as speed of lightning, taking him to his room. "Koo.. Babe.. wake up", Taehyung whispered softly, taking his ice cold hand on his warm hands.

Everybody came to his room then Jihyun sat besides Jungkook and when he pulled his sweatshirt up, they were all surprised to see a bump. Till today's morning his abs were visible and now his abdomen has already a bump?

"H-how is that possible Jihyun. I s-saw his abs till morning and n-now.... Just h-how", Jimin asked Jihyun still shocked and surprised, not believing his eyes.

"What does that mean Jihyun?", Namjoon questioned.

"I thought Kook will follow a normal pregnancy cycle but I guess I was wrong", Jihyun mumbled.

"What are you trying to say? Please say it clearly", Yoongi asked in a soft tone. It was the first time when he showed being vulnerable because he was as worried as everyone.

"The baby is growing faster than he should and he fainted because he sucked or consumed a lot of his energy. We need to take extra care of him now", Jihyun answered.

"What do you mean growing faster than it should? You said he will be pregnant for 9 months. Now you are saying this", Hoseok panicked.

"I really thought the same Hoseokie but as you can see we let two powerful forces merge as one, the child will be special too you know", Jihyun closed his eyes.

"Don't tell me he will go through the same as Tae mom", Jin whispered with teary eyes.

"Don't say that Hyung", Jimin was as emotional as everyone in the room.

They were afraid about 3 things:

1. What if Jungkook's child suffered through the same thing, Tae's mother had to go through. Means to see his child die in front of him.

2. The way younger's body is getting weakened, they were afraid about his life whether he will make it through or not and that's what they don't want to think about.

3. If the child keep growing with this speed, how they're going to hide it from Mihyuk?

Taehyung was rubbing younger's hands and feet to give some warmness to his cold body. "Why isn't he waking up?", Yoongi asked Jihyun.

"The fetus has consumed more of his energy than assumed and he is growing with abnormal speed. His body couldn't accept the shock, that's why he fainted. He will wake up soon", Jihyun told them.

After half an hour or so they heard a soft whisper. "W-water", Jungkook whispered in hoarse voice. Taehyung immediately took the glass from bedside table and made younger to sit ever so slowly, and made him sip water. His eyes were half lidded and his facial expressions showcased pure pain.

He took his bottom lip between his teeth and bit harder to suppress his cry. The pain was excruciating and was tormenting him from the inside. When he thought about being pregnant, he didn't knew that he has to go through such pain.

Jihyun slit his wrist and made younger drink his blood. His eyes turned silver and his body immediately started to go back to it's original state. Glowing skin, hard muscles and perfect abs. After gulping the blood, Jungkook plopped down on the bed,

"Woah... I really thought I was a goner. Thanks for the blood donation buddy", Jungkook winked at Jihyun. Everybody had wide teary eyes. Moment ago, they were worried and bawling their eyes for this boy and now he is acting all cocky again?