Chapter # 38

"It's still dirty, mope the floor again", Jimin ordered. Jungkook glared him and cursed under his breath while Taehyung moped the floor again without arguing with him.

"Move your hands faster Tae or else you both will sleep in barn. Mark my words", Jin huffed. Jungkook was laying on the couch while his mate was multitasking, thanks to his powers.

Earlier this morning....

"WAKE UP YOU BITCHES", Jimin growled loudly, throwing a pillow on both latter. Taehyung fell from the bed while Jungkook groaned in pain.

"Why the fuck are you shouting this loudly in the morning? Did someone chopped your dick?", Jungkook yawned, eyes still not fully open.

Hoseok tried his best not to laugh since both Jimin and Jin were fuming with anger as they both changed the whole interior with their choice.

"I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU BITCHES HAS BROKEN EVERYTHING AND THE DICK THAT IS ABOUT TO BE CHOPPED, BELONGS TO TAE. SO BE READY FOR WORK BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GOING TO STAY IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE", Jimin eyed both latter.

This time both of them gulped visibly. Taehyung carried younger in his arms and laid him on the couch. The moment they left the room, Jin locked the room. "From now on, you both will sleep in the barn for a whole month and after that I will pay for your renovation. It's time you need to learn lesson so that you behave yourself next time", Jin said with a smile that made both latter shivered.

Back to Present

"You have to wash the dishes  and also do the laundry too", Jimin said, blowing on his nails.

"Hoe we have maids for that. Why are you making him do all the chores?, Jungkook scoffed.

"Bitch you're lying here because of your fucking condition. After 3 days, you'll join him in doing all the work", Jimin retort.

Jungkook glared him but kept his mouth shut. Meanwhile Hoseok came inside the living room, sitting on opposite side of Jungkook.

"How are you feeling Kookie?", He questioned.

"I'm fine just a little sore", he answered.

"Huhhh little duhh", Jimin rolled his eyes. Hoseok sighed, "Well you know Kookie that Tae needs to control his power. If he really go this wild, then it could be dangerous too. Luckily the children aren't home but he should know how to channel his powers properly", Hoseok said softly.

Jungkook sighed but nodded. He understands what Hoseok means. Once he actually got out of control and Jin and Namjoon came to control him. He knows that his mate is special but he also knows that there's something that he is hiding from him because the last he got overboard was when he found that younger could no longer gave birth to a baby.

*7 Years Ago*

"You're turning pale Jungkook. You sure you alright?", Jimin asked concerned as both latter were exercising in the gym.

"I think it nausea. Don't worry it's nothing se—"

"Oh shit", Jimin jumped from his side and took younger in his arm, taking him directly to the infirmary. Soon all his hyungs came running too including Taehyung.

"What happened to him? Is he okay. Let me see—

"Tae stop. You can't go inside right now. They're doing a check up. Let's wait here for now. Okay?", Jimin said stopping him from storming inside the room. Taehyung sighed but nodded. After an hour, doctor came out from the room, closing the door behind him.