Chapter # 26

"It's only a matter of time before we all will see Taehyung's dick constantly inside of your horny fucker", Jihyun said to Jin, rolling his eyes.

"Well we can't say anything in that matter because he is pregnant", Jin said.

"Being pregnant doesn't mean that they're allowed to have sex 5 to 7 hours straight. Seriously like what the fuck you all are made up of??", Jihyun said with a so done face.

"Werewolves are sensitive to emotions. Kookie is pregnant right now and all he want is Taehyung with him 24/7 and we all know that Tae isn't giving him much time. So the time he manage to give him, he wants him close", Namjoon said.

Yeah Taehyung isn't giving much time to Jungkook because from the day he found about Jungkook's pregnancy, he extended his training time from 6 hours to 10 hours. He is working more on his powers.

Before he used to call his power a curse but after his mate, he understood that his powers are indeed a blessing. And now he wanted to protect his mate and his love one's with all his might. His control and his aura changed quite a lot. He became quite clingy to Jungkook as well.

So the moment he entered in his room, he shower his mate with his love and attention and of course they'll end up having sex, lots and lots of SEX!! This is the reason why Jihyun was so done with these two.

"You said like 3 months ago that Mihyuk will be here in 2 weeks and still no trace of him. Why?", Yoongi questioned Jihyun, changing the subject.

"Yes I do said that but it was before he knotted Jungkook. We aren't the only one who saw the light that day. So do you think that they're idiot to send him without a plan here?", Jihyun croaked a brow.

All the boys hummed then Jimin came screaming. "JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??", Jimin rambled.

"What happened? Why are you so fired up?", Jin questioned.

"I was training and I felt a little pain on my neck so I went to infirmary and I saw Halsey there....."

Before Jimin could complete his sentence, Namjoon said, "Isn't she allowed to use that infirmary?"

"No Hyung I didn't mean that... Actually Halsey is pregnant and...."

Jin spit the water on Yoongi's face which he was drinking, "PREGNANT??", Jin choked surprised while Yoongi cursed at Jin, "What the fuck".

Hoseok came from the outside. "What's up? Why you all are staring at me like that?", He asked.

"Hoe are you doing a competition with Jungkook? I heard that Halsey is pregnant", Jin sassed.

"Oh that...."Hoseok scratched his neck with a hesitant smile.

"Hyung Halsey isn't a week or 2 weeks pregnant. She is almost 8 months pregnant and she will deliver a baby boy soon", Jimin said.

This time all the eyes widened in the room. "What the-- 8 months?", Namjoon asked surprised. Yoongi and others were same as well.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell us that?", Jin said grumpily.

"I was about to tell you all....."

"Yeah when a baby surprisingly appear on Halsey's lap?", Jimin sassed.

"But we didn't noticed any change in her like she do look a little healthier than before but there was no baby bump", Jin said in a pout.