EPILOGUE

*3 YEARS LATER*

"Kim fucking Taehyung! Kim fucking Jungkook get your ass down right this instant", Jihyun growled from the living room.

Taehyung and Jungkook came down, "Why the fuck you are shouting in morning and where's Taemin?", Taehyung yawned.

"He is out with Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung", Jimin answered.

"What am I hearing from Jimin?", Jihyun asked in a sulky tone.

"What?", Both latter asked in unison.

"You guys didn't use protection! For fuck sakes, we didn't send the children to their grandparents so that you can do this shit. Act like your age. It's Taekwon and Taeguk time to give you grandchildren. Not you guys bringing more siblings for them", Jihyun huffed.

"These bitches are eager to make a basketball team", Jin said munching on his gummy bears.

"Taeguk is about to find her mate and so did Taekwon. Gguktae is ten and Taemin is two and you're fucking planning another child. Are you fucking nuts??", Jihyun said in disbelief.

"Trust me it's about time to inject a neutralizer on his dick and on his ass", Jimin said to Jin, Jihyun and Hoseok.

"I can hear you bitch", Jungkook huffed.

"I know bitch that's why I said loudly", Jimin sassed. Jungkook rolled his eyes while Taehyung said sorry in a small voice.

"Well I talk to Byul, they said they are coming home tonight", Hoseok said.

"Horny hoe", Jimin linked Jungkook who in return, narrowed his eyes and aimed for older ass. In the next moment, Jimin screamed and ran out of the house, jumping in the pool. A fire extinguishing noise poof and Jimin made a relaxed face.

"What happened to him?", Hoseok questioned eyeing Jungkook.

"Nothing much. I just put his buns on fire", he said with a smile, making Hoseok eyes turned wide. While Jihyun gulped.

-------------------

"Mommy I'm back", Gguktae came running inside the house, hugging Jungkook who kissed his forehead. Byul, Taekwon and Taeguk said a small "We are home" and everybody welcomed them. Bogum was cradling Taemin in his arms, making him drink milk from the bottle.

Then all of them froze when they felt a change in their scent, "Byul is there something you like to share with us?", Hoseok asked eyeing his son.

He scratched his neck shyly then he said, "Ah Yes. Actually when we were at grandpa house, I heard a bell sound and when I looked, it was Taeguk. We were actually surprised ourselves then we talked to grandpa and he said that we are mates. So I umm marked Taeguk".

Everybody blinked in utter dumbness, with no words coming out from anyone's mouth. "Aren't you guys going to say anything?", Taeguk questioned. And then it was like the silent house turned into chaotic one as Jungkook screamed, "OH MY GOD! BYUL IS MY SON IN-LAW??"

"Somehow I did expected that", Yoongi, Namjoon and Bogum said.

"H-how?", Jin and Jimin questioned.

"We trained them of course we knew about it", Namjoon said and Yoongi and Bogum nodded.

"Did you see that dick. And here you were being careless and planning another baby", Jihyun linked Jungkook and Taehyung who stayed silent.