Chapter # 16

Author p.o.v

"No no no.. It's not possible I'm not Omega. Hyung tell him I'm not Omega", Jungkook said looking at Yoongi. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were shocked too. Is that really possible? They never felt a different scent from Jungkook plus he isn't wearing any moon stone to hide his scent so the fact that Jungkook was an omega was also erased by him from their memory? All his Hyungs were in deep thoughts while the 3 Kims were calm.

"If you keep doing that Jihyun then I'm afraid to say that you won't be going out alive from here", Namjoon said, facepalming.

"Jungkook he was joking. You aren't an omega", Jin said shaking his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DICKHEAD!!!!! IS THAT A JOKE TO YOU?????", Jungkook growled angrily.

"All this while you were talking nonsense with a serious face. Is that a joke to you?", Yoongi said angrily.

"That's mean the thing you said them being after Jungkook and Supreme child was all a lie?", Hoseok said in disbelieve.

"Aiiissshhhh... I don't like serious atmosphere" Jihyun pouted. "But nope excluding Jungkook being an omega, everything I said was true. They are actually waiting for a right moment to kidnap Jungkook. Since he is pure blood and has my blood in his body, they are waiting for an opportunity where they'll experiment on him. Since his endurance level will be high and having a vampire blood means immortality and our 1 clan is missing, makes the situation more worst".

"I don't understand what this fucker is trying to say. I wanted to kill him right now", Yoongi gritted out.

"They need a strong and young wolf to do the experiment and since Jungkook has vampire blood his healing ability is quite fast. Mihyuk know these facts and they are waiting to kidnap Jungkook so that they can use magic on him. In short they'll try to create an artifical womb inside of him so that they can have the Supreme Child aka immotal weapon", Namjoon explained.

Jihyun nodded and added, "And since Mihyuk know that he is the only one to whom I gave blood, makes him the target. He don't know that I gave my blood to Taehyung too. Plus you all were given the blood of vampire. Not mine of course but you all have some amount in your body which is why you can heal faster than any other wounded wolf".

"So that's why Jin Hyung healed that faster before?", Jimin questioned and Jin nodded.

"But you couldn't read Yoongi Hyung mind before? And you said you can read mind of people who have same blood as you or who are vampires.", Hoseok said.