Chapter # 36

*Not proofread* So please excuse any mistakes ;-;

It's a famous saying that after every storm comes a rainbow and all the members could feel that rainbow. After going through so much, they're finally at ease, with peace. It's only been a month since Hoseok woke up and Jungkook gave birth to Twins.

The atmosphere of pack house is lively again, with members constant bickering and babies little crying sounds. Everybody take turns to carry the babies. Finally their pack house became a home for them to live in.

They have been through so many trials and ordeals. They know what it feels like to see their love ones on a dead bed. They know how it feels like to see one of them die and mourn over it. They are too young but their experiences made them more mature and strong than their age.

They are at ease now, living in peace thinking that it's finally over. But the question is, is that really over?? The tragedy that almost took their lives and tortured them to the core, is this really the end to their tormenting days?? Or something is still out there which could challenge them again?? What if they're too weak for that??

Jihyun and Bogum were in the jungle, it's been a month since Sasha left too to check what's going out there. "I think it's time for me to go back to the palace. I've been neglecting my duties as their King", Jihyun said looking at Bogum, interlocking their fingers in process.

"Will you come back again? Should I come with you?", Bogum said as he pecked his cheek. Jihyun smiled, closing his eyes. "No please stay here. Besides me and Sasha, you're the only one who can read scripts and do a little magic. They're mentally shaken. So stay here. I promise to come back soon", he answered softly, leaning slowly to peck his lips.

Bogum immediately responded to the kiss. Jihyun jumped over him. Soon they discarded their clothes and the air filled with Bogum's pheromones and Jihyun's moans.

---------------------

Jungkook was still weak to leave the bed. Every single thing was given to him on bed. He can't even change his own clothes. Taehyung carried him to bathroom and give him warm baths. He feed him and changed his clothes. It was like Taehyung was taking care of 3 babies.

Jungkook didn't talk much either because of his weak state but he was recovering now. All his hyungs take care of him and his babies. Never once they had seen Yoongi turn into a softie. But since the day he took younger's daughter in his arms, he changed, A LOT. He changed 360 degree, making everyone astonished by his behaviors. There are times when he cook food for everyone too. REALLY SURPRISING....

Also as Taehyung and Jungkook once discussed before, they named their baby girl as Taeguk and boy as Taekwon. She is few minutes older than Taekwon. And has a grumpy personality like Taehyung and Yoongi while Taekwon is a mixture of Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Hoseok.

----------------------------

*15 Year Later*

"Jeon fucking Jungkook", Jimin shouted angrily.

"He won't be listening to you. Why are you wasting your energy?", Jin said as he plopped down on the couch near him. "By the way where are kiddos?", He questioned.

"Out in the woods", he answered sulkingly.

"What happened why are you sulking?", Jin questioned.