Chapter # 25

"Dude I swear if you keep cracking jokes like that out of the blue then one of us will definitely whoop your ass", Hoseok said.

"Jihyun stop that. You shouldn't be joking about that", Jin sighed.

"Am I joking Taehyung?", Jihyun asked in a flat tone. Now making everyone surprised for real.

Taehyung didn't uttered a word. Then Jungkook jumped in, "Bitch I didn't threw up and he even cleaned his cum from inside. I don't even feel any change in my body. Duuhhh... Fool someone else".

"You bitches really need to learn some science. A single cell of sperm is enough to make you Pregnant and he fucking eject louds of that in you. Even if he cleaned with his fingers, they're still fingers not some kind of vacuum cleaner to suck out all the cum and not everybody throw up in the beginning. Every body has a different mechanism", he said with a stern face.

The room turned silent again. Then Hoseok break the ice again, "So will he get a baby bump soon?"

"No bitch he is going to give birth in bathroom like you poop", he huffed. Making Hoseok eyes popped up double the size. He facepalmed and then answered, "Bitch of course he will have a baby bump soon. What kind of fucking questions you ask? At least ask the question that makes sense".

"We still didn't notice any changes in Kookie", Yoongi said, looking at Jihyun. Then Jihyun said,

"Bogum warned him that it already started. So he should have taken precautions but yeah condoms are so expensive that we can't afford. Poor us", he taunted at Taehyung.

"What has started?", Jimin asked.

"Remember I told you about the story behind Blue Flames and that it was a gift from Moon Goddess to the Luna. Do you remember why she was gifted that power?", He asked everyone.

"To protect the pups", Namjoon said in a small voice. "How could we be so idiot to not understand that", he cursed himself again for not understanding that soon.

"That means while knotting he released his seeds inside that's why he got the blue flames because soon he will bore his child", Yoongi added and Jihyun nodded.

"If you knew that then why you didn't stopped Jungkook earlier?", Hoseok questioned Bogum.

"I wanted to see how their pups will look like", Bogum said with a smile. Making everyone choked again.

"WHHHAAATTTTT??? You give him a go ahead because you were curious about how his pups will look like??" , Jimin said loud and surprised.

"Calm down.. Easy... I was joking since my mate is quite serious enough so to lightened the atmosphere I said that but in reality, I give him a go ahead because soon Mihyuk will be here and he had to maintain a distance from Taehyung because we can't let him know about that they're mates.

Moreover he is pregnant now so of course he wanted to stay near his mate all the time. So they should stay close to each other while they can".

Everybody nodded, understanding what Bogum said. Suddenly Taehyung stood up, making everyone flinched and went out of the pack house without saying a word.

"What happened to him?", Hoseok whispered. Jungkook excused all and went in the same direction.

"Do you think Taehyung is upset because Jungkook is pregnant?", Jimin asked Jin.

"He can't be a dick like that", Jin whispered because he doesn't know the actual reason either.

-------------------