Chapter # 23

Author p.o.v

Everybody went back to pack house except for the two youngsters who were making out in the woods. Their lips were swollen from all the hot makeouts yet they were sucking hard on each other's lips like their lives depended on it.

"Aaahhh... Haahhhh.. aaahhhh", Jungkook was moaning like crazy when older sucked on his sweet spots. Once again he started grinding on older's shaft. Biting his lower lip in pleasure, threading his fingers on older's lock and pulling them out. He arched his back and Taehyung squeezed his waist a little harder which made him bit harder on his lower lip.

They were in their own world and the blue flame was lighting up and off with younger's movements. Taehyung was still focusing on the flames, trying to learn the pattern of it. He closed his eyes and when he opened up, it were amber red. He looked closely at the flames and then he eyed younger's body.

"Hyungg ..nghhh... Do aahhh something", Jungkook whined, pulling older's hair.

"Babe I will love to make love to you right here, right now but your flame didn't extinguished yet. We never know what will happen if we do an intercourse in this situation. We can't destroy the place", Taehyung said kissing younger's jaw softly.

Then Jungkook understood what older was trying to warn about so he nodded but his erection was aching painfully, "Can you please extinguish the flame for now. I need to take care of this problem", eyeing the hard tent in front of his pants. Taehyung pecked his lips and nodded, extinguishing the flames.

They came back to pack house and saw Jihyun and Bogum talking in the living room while other's were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is everybody?", Jungkook asked, eyeing his surrounding.

"Thanks to your live porn, everybody is turned on. So they're reducing their calories", Jihyun gave a sassy smile.

Jungkook blushed because Bogum was there too and since the very first interaction, everytime Bogum see him is when he is doing *cough* something sexually. By now, Bogum will consider him as a horny bunny, always on ruts.

Bogum and Taehyung smiled then Bogum said, "Tae you will train him from now on", making Jungkook eyes popped and Jihyun to roll.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's your host Jihyun. We welcome you to our show 'Sexy porn star'. We are going to air a live episode everybody from today's onwards. Make sure to come with your partner and if you don't have a partner then come with a pillow or dildo because we are going to make you turn on", Jihyun grinned looking at Bogum then glared at Jungkook.

This time both Bogum and Taehyung laughed at Jihyun's sassiness while Jungkook curse him under the breathe then he remembered something and smirked looking at Jihyun, making him confused.

"Ladies and gentlemen if you spot a person with a pillow or dildo then just remember that it is your host Jihyun because he doesn't have any real dick at the moment to put in his ass and the dick that sitting in front of him, he wanted to bounce on it like crazy but ohh that bitch is pretending like he has some manners", Jungkook linked, making Jihyun cheeks turn red.

"Fuck you", he linked back.

"Not possible. This hole has a cock now. You lonely hole-y mole-y".

"Why it looks like you both are attacking each other with eye contact?", Bogum said, looking at both latter.

"Naaahhh I don't waste my time on killing horny bunnies", Jihyun said plopping back on the couch.