Chapter #29

Just like before, Mihyuk disappeared after that day yet again. 4 month passed and still no trace of Mihyuk but in the past 4 months so many things happened. Hoseok became a father of a baby boy who is now 3 months old. Meanwhile Jungkook's pregnancy was quite different then the normal people.

His pregnancy was more like a prank to his hyungs. You must be thinking why right? Well the answer is, his bump isn't visible to any wolves but if his mate is around him, his bump came to display in full glory. You can say it like a light switch. The bump hid inside his baggy clothes and it seems like he is healthy and broad, not pregnant at all but when his mate came in view, his bump became quite visible like the actual 5 months pregnant.

They didn't made love after that warning from Jihyun but that didn't mean that they didn't got intimated. Taehyung peppered him with kisses and brand the younger with his mouth then he stay by his side until he falls asleep so that he could practice.

From the last three weeks, Jungkook's got more moody, sassy, emotional and a cry baby because Taehyung was maintaining his distance from him and he didn't like that one bit. The reason behind him maintaining a distance from younger was his rut. He was away from their pack house along with Bogum and Jimin since he can't control himself in that state. Moreover Jungkook being a hoe was making every day an ordeal for him.

"Send nudes", Jungkook sent the message to his mate and pouted when he saw his message was being left on seen yet again. He jutted his lower lip out and made a sulky face.

"Fine then I'll make you come here", he mumbled to himself.

He locked his room and turned his phone camera to video recording mode. He seductively removed his PJ and boxers and turned his ass purposely in front of the camera so his ass was on full display. He took the dildo and lube out from the bedside table and looked at the camera.

"You are ignoring me when you should be here by my side but look what you made me do", he sighed dramatically.

With that saying, he turned his asshole in front of the camera again while he was eyeing in the camera. He coated his 2 fingers in lube and he slowly entered his first finger. He nibbled his lower lip but then a moan escape from his mouth. His moans turned louder with every passing second. 1 finger turn into 2 then 3. He put the dildo in front of his mouth and said,

"If you were here, I would have given you the best blowjob of your life but nevermind, your lost not mine. For now, let's pretend Daddy that it's your cock although it's nothing compare to yours but I will adjust with this", he winked at the camera.

He started pleasuring himself again and seductively licked the tip of dildo. "Can you feel it Daddy?", He purred. Then he gave kitten lick to the dildo and finally took it in his mouth and moaned loudly when his finger brushed his prostate. He bobbed his head on it until the dildo was covered with his saliva then he removed his fingers and mouth and put the dildo in his ass.

He released a wet sigh and arched his back. He pushed it until it was deep inside. Then he started thrusting and once again the room was filled with his moans and pheromones, "Aahh.. H-hyung fuck me aahhh h-harder... Nghhh t-there aaahh". He rode the dildo and came after few minutes. He was covered in sweat and his own cum. He took the phone on his hand and seductively bit his lower lip,

"Bye Daddy. I hope you have a great night", he said exhausted and breathless and then he ended the video and send it to his mate. After few minutes he stood up from the bed and cleaned himself and took a bath. He then went down in the living room.