Chapter # 12

Author p.o.v

After getting in pack house, Hoseok cleaned and bandanged Jin's wounds. The bruises and cuts were deep but to Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok surprise, he got healed the very next day. Only a very slightest scars were remaining like somebody got a small bruise. Saying they were shocked will totally be an understatement.

Not only they are gifted, on top of it their regenerating power is exceptional. Jin was walking and making fun like he always do and his healing ability got them off guard because they all knew if they were in his place then they would be on bed rest for weeks or a month.

"Hyung what are you? How did you heal that fast?", Jimin asked amazed by Jin.

"I'm a wolf", Jin laughed.

"I know that. I mean how did you heal that fast?".

"Ummm well...  The regenerating ability or you can say this healing power is only in 3 of us. Namjoon, Taehyung and me. That's why we are in 3 Kim's legacy even though our whole clan has mostly Kim's, we 3 are the only chosen one or special one you can say", Jin said scratching his neck shyly because he can't take too much attention.

"So it's also a part of your gift?", Hoseok asked.

"Yes! You can say that so".

"What do you mean by you can say so?", Yoongi said with a croaked brow.

"Actually we didn't knew ourselves that we could heal that fast. We found that 6 years ago".

"What happened then?", Yoongi asked.

"Taehyung got carried away and yeah. I can't give you much of the details it will only mess your mind since you're pure blood too".

"This 6 years part click a lot. I don't know why", Jimin said.

"Everything you guys talk about are like puzzle pieces or riddles, Just what are you guys hiding from us?", Yoongi said with a stern face.

"Soon all these puzzle pieces will fall in the place and all your riddles will be answered. We are waiting to tell you all this desperately too", Jin said.

"I know it's out of blue but what your power is like?", Jimin ask curious.

Jin chuckled but answered, "It like mind control. I can make you see what I want you all to see and believe. Only if I use my powers".

"Sooo.. If I ask you to show me Yoongi naked you can do that?", Jimin whispered and Yoongi said with a warning tone, "JIMIN".

Jin laugh not too loud though. "You're something else and yes I can do that but remember only you can see him naked. Nobody else".

"Yeah yeah.. I know.. I know.. Just do it". Jimin closed his eyes excitedly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. You see him naked umpteenth times. Why being so thirsty", Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"O shut up. Seeing naked in bed and seeing naked outside of the room has difference. You won't understand", Jimin said.

"Jimin stop that", Yoongi said lowly.

Jimin showed him his puppy eyes and *bam* just like that Yoongi melted. Jin tried so hard not to react to that since Yoongi is always pretend to be so cool and serious but in front of his mate, he is like pudding.

"Bitch you'll be hard 24/7 what you wanna do? Show your boner to everyone here?", Hoseok complained and that did hit Jimin since he knows he won't be able to stop himself if he see his mate naked-

"Ummm alright alright. Just do it for now. I mean just made him naked for an hour. Is that possible?", Jimin asked.

"Well...ummm...Yeah that's kind of possible but I need to use a lot of my energy and all since it's not as easy as it seems and even though I'm healed from the outside but I'm still weak from the inside", Jin said. Mostly what he said was a lie and he lied because of Yoongi's observing eyes. He don't want him to get any clue what they had done to them. What Jimin asked him is a piece of cake but he exaggerated it so that nobody get more suspicious than they already had.

After like 10 minute or so when Jimin opened his eyes, he saw Yoongi naked- His cheeks flushed immediately and he tried so hard not to react but Fuck! his body started reacting fast and he knew his arousal and pheromones are spreading in air. With a growl  Yoongi put Jimin on his shoulder like a sack of grain.

"We will meet you all soon", with that saying Yoongi disappeared taking Jimin with him.

-----------------------

It was evening when Taehyung left the pack house, going in the woods. It became like a routine since that incident. Namjoon went after him while Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi were in the launch watching TV.

"Taehyung!", Namjoon called out.

"Yes Hyung?".

"For how long will you keep going on like that? I had enough of that. Your little game play is getting on our necks now", Namjoon hissed.

"I-i... I'm sorry Hyung to involve you both in this. I.. I promise I'll do something soon".

"What are you going to do huhh? Reject him? Or accept it? Rejection is not an option here Tae. You know that. Why are you fucking running away from all this?".

"I can't... I can't accept him Hyung. I just need a little more time and I-... I will reject him".

Namjoon growled, "What the fuck is wrong with you. You fucking wanted him as your mate. What do you think will happen when Jungkook will find all this out? Do you have any idea what that poor boy is going through? You are damaging yourself and him. He is searching for his mate to get distracted from you. Do you have any idea how he would react if he found that the one he was searching so desperately was you all along! You-..." 

Before Namjoon could complete his little speech a loud gasp caught both of their attention.

"You are my fucking mate-", Jungkook said too shocked.

*Few moments ago*

"Kookie go call out Namjoon and Taehyung from the woods and tell them we wanted to discuss something important. It's urgent", Yoongi said.

"Alright Hyung".

*Back to present*

"You're my Mate? You fucking knew that?", Jungkook growled.

Taehyung was shocked his eyes were wide open now. Seeing his mate being angry and furious wasn't the sight he wanted to see.

"Jungkook listen.."Namjoon said.

"No Hyung.." Jungkook cut Namjoon in-between. "I don't wanted to listen anymore. All this while this Fucker hurt Luna, hurt me. He knew how much damage an alpha get if they go through heart break or emotions and being pure blood make it ten times more stronger. Knowing all this he still did all that. He made out in front of me.

What in the world did I ever do to you to get this treatment from you???" Jungkook growled. "If you fucking hated me that much then why you didn't rejected me the moment you found out that I'm your mate. At least Luna and I wouldn't suffer that much. I would have found a different by now". Jungkook hissed.

"Jungk-...".

"Don't you fucking dare take my name from your filthy mouth", Jungkook growled at Taehyung.

"I could reject you now and let you suffer the pain you deserve but what's the point. You'll suffer for a week or two right? So don't worry I won't reject you. I will treat you with the same medicine as yours but I promise to make it more torturous for you. ten time more. You did everything on purpose knowing that I'm your mate. Now it's my turn to show you how we play coz two can play this game right", Jungkook smirked this time.

"I will show you who I am and I promise to make you regret your decision of not rejecting me when you can. I will make you beg to me for rejecting you. I will make your life hell Kim fucking Taehyung".

Taehyung stood on his place shocked and in trance, seeing his mate daring him. Namjoon ran after Jungkook while Taehyung still didn't understand what just happened with him.

"Oh my gawwdd. That's some hot tea", Jin came out from the right side of the tree.

"Yess bitch you're right", Jimin said from the other side.

"Wait where the fuck you came from?", Jin asked.

"I followed them", Jimin smirked.

"You sneaky bitch", Jin grinned.

"Same for you hoe", Jimin winked.

"So let's place a bet. Who do you think will win? My money is on Kookie", Jin said excitedly.

"Well shouldn't you take Taehyung's side. He is your friend", Jimin said with a raised brow.

"Oh c'mon he is an idiot and I know him really well".

"I see.. Well Kookie is my baby brother and I know how bitchy he can be so of course my money is on him too".

"Aiisshhh fuck.. That means we can't bet. Oh well let's just enjoy the tea then", Jin grinned and Jimin chuckled saying, "It's going to be one hell for Taehyung. I wanted to wish him luck".

_______________________________

A/N: The drama and steamy steamy Taekook is on your way.🌚🌚🌚 I hope you enjoy this chapter. Up coming chapters are going to entertain a lot since we had enough of angst for now 😉😉 Please keep on reading, commenting and voting for my story. It means a lot 💜💜