Chapter # 34

The Order, Oracion, Scarlet, and Caithyln were eyeing the boys.

"Don't be too feisty now. We'll see who become whose demise", Samuel snickered.

Suddenly all the five of Oracion scattered around the hall with Caithyln while Order members charged straight on the boys. The Scarlet's started to chanting again. Even though they were chanting something, none of them could hear a word or spell.

"Jungkook", Caithyln called and he eyed her but couldn't see her. "Do you really want to stay with him? The one who abandoned you, the one who tortured you physically and mentally and played with your emotions and feelings? Let us become the guardian of your baby. Let us help you protect your baby. Your mate isn't going to protect him. He will abandon this innocent baby. Don't be cruel like your mate", she said softly, hypnotizing him.

His lens turned blank, ear only catching her voice while she scratch open all his wounds, all the pain he once got through, all the old time he and his wolf suffered. She wasn't lying though. Taehyung never once talk to him properly. He never once clarify why he did all that? Why he hurt him purposely when he too love him?

Or maybe it wasn't love, it was just lust and sex— because Taehyung showed tantrum too when he found out that he was pregnant. So maybe he will abandoned the child and make him forget about the baby. He used the mind trick in the past too. So there's no guarantee that he will not use that in future too.

He didn't knew why but tear sting his eyes. He is giving his all to protect his baby. Actually their baby. He is suffering from pain again because carrying a baby inside his womb is no joke. Only he knows what kind of pain he feels everytime when his body started to turn pale because of his baby who consumes half of his body blood.

Only he knows how it feels to throw up again and again. Only he knows what kind of insomnia he had to go through. Only he knows the pain of bone crackling when he feels that his baby grew again inside of him a little faster than he should. Taehyung knows nothing about it. All they ever did was sex. Nothing more nothing less. They never even talked about future.

And he never said a word about their baby when they talk about future. Or did they?? So is he really going to abandon their child and rewrite his memories?? Noo.. he didn't want to forget about that. He doesn't want to forget the feeling when he found out that he was pregnant. He didn't want to forget when he felt his baby's first kick. He didn't want to forget when felt him moving inside. Just nooo....

He didn't want that... New sets of tear pour down from his eyes and roll down to his cheeks. "That's right Jungkook. Come to me and I'll set you free from the pain you're going through", she whispered.

"Kook don't listen to her she is bitching", Jimin growled. They were scanning the room but Caithyln was nowhere to be seen. She was like omni presence in the room. They could hear her voice but they can't see from where she is talking. "But she is right. Taehyung made out with everyone even when he knew that I was his mate. He hurt me on purpose. He—

"Kook it was us not Taehyung. He never made out with anyone. It was a mind trick. Don't you understand that. All the videos were in dark where his face was never clear. They assume it's him because they all saw him entering the janitor room. The time you thought you saw him making out, it was never him", Jin explained cutting him off.

Taehyung was hurt and angry. Hurt because these bastard made his mate believe that he will abandon their child and made him remember all the things he once suffered through. Angry because he can't find that bitch and he was itching to snap her neck into two.

"Koo.. Babe I only love you and you were my first kiss. I told you that I was the one in jungle who waited for you everyday to come. I have no desire to touch any bitch or hoe. I just want you. I need you Koo", Taehyung said softly.

Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werewolf) [COMPLETED] ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें