Chapter # 6

Author p.o.v

Namjoon explained the situation to Jin and after listening to the younger's side he sighed for nth time. He don't know anymore what is right or what is wrong or what he should do or what he shouldn't. In short everything is mess right now.

"I don't know what to do anymore Joonie. For how long will we keep going like this? Don't you think we should tell all of them the truth?", Jin said worriedly.

"I know Babe, I know but we can't do anything right now. We need 'Him' for everything and I can't contact that asshole for now", Namjoon replied placing his hand on top of older's hand, slightly caressing his hand.

"What do you think. Where 'He' could be right now?", Jin asked.

"Last time I contacted 'Him' when we were still in our pack house. He told me he would be busy for sometime and will contact me as soon as possible but he still hasn't contacted yet and you know how womanizer he is, he must got distracted and would be fucking someone instead", Namjoon answered honestly.

"Aiisshhh... I'm going to fucking chop his dick this time. He can't fucking control his junior", Jin huffed and continued, "But I'm concerned about Taehyung. Did he knows that you talked to him? Or that he will come here soon?".

"No.. Tae didn't know that and you won't tell him either. It's a secret till he came here. Once he will be here, I hope Tae will understand the situation too because he's the only one who can make everything like before", Namjoon said.

"What secrets are you guys talking about?".

They both turned their head in unison and saw Yoongi standing on their door frame.

"Hiding something?", Yoongi said.

"Hyung! Come in. Yeah you can say so. We are trying to keep some secrets from Tae", Namjoon said with a small smile.

"Aahhh. The silent one in your pack right?", Yoongi asked.

And Namjoon smiled again. "Yes, the silent one".

"Well I was here to tell you guys dinner is ready, so come down before the food gets cold".

They both nodded and accompanied Yoongi, having small conversation while going to dining area. They all sat on the table, still some members were missing.