Chapter # 8

Author p.o.v

Jungkook was feeling like he was taking a sun bath. His body was feeling so warm and at the same time igniting. Luna purred at the sensation his body was feeling. He could feel that his wolf acting like he was finally at home, at his safe place, at his safe heaven. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, he felt warm breathe brushing against his neck and he could feel something brushing his nape.

He turned around to look and it was one of the most worst decision he took because Taehyung face was only an inch apart. If jungkook would have turned without shuffling, his lips would have brushed against older's lips but since he shuffled a little before turning away, their is only an inch difference between their lips. The older was snoring softly. It was older's breathe that was brushing against his neck and it was his nose that was touching his nape.

Jungkook breath hitched when he saw older with this proximity. He look so breathtakingly beautiful. It's not like he isn't beautiful but looking him from this minimum distance he looks more handsome, more so surreal. His beautiful silk lock was covering his eyelids. His thick long lashes were like curtains around his eyes. His straight nose with a cute mole around it, his pinkish pillow-y kissable lips were slightly parted as soft sounds were coming out, his little round cheeks were a little red due to warmness he assume and his sharp jawline that younger assume if he touch, he might get a cut. In short he is the definition of the word perfection.

Jungkook was staring him with so much concentration that he didn't realize when did his body moved on his own and closed the distance between them until his lips brushed against the older. It felt like a spark, like his body was supplying blood around his body a little too fast, skin started covering in goosebumps from head to toe as a shiver ran around his body. Luna purred and the moment younger gathered his thoughts, he moved away immediately. Luckily the older was still sleeping.

He stood up and went out straight, splashing cold water on his face. What are you doing. calm your ass down. I was about to move my lips. Damnn.... You should be helping me Luna. Don't get carried away on things which we regret later.

"It feels so right", Luna whimpered.

"But it isn't right"....

"I know".....

"Please let not hurt each other or catch feelings for the one who isn't going to return it"....

"Yes I understand.... I'm sorry"......

Jungkook sighed loudly. Even after 10 minutes or so, his mind was still picturing older lips. They were so soft more than what he imagined but a part of him was having a feeling that he did feel the same sensation before like this, like he had kiss older before. Of course his mind is going crazy and maybe he is imagining things but their is something about this kiss that he can't pinpoint exactly but he is sure he felt this way before. Maybe in one of his wet dreams.

His reverie broke when the older called him from the other side of the tent in his morning deep voice and Gosshhh... Jungkook literally wanted to get laid for him.