Chapter # 15

Author p.o.v

"Tae-Hyung"....

----------------------

It was the first time when Jungkook consciously called out for Taehyung, calling out his mate. Taehyung was running faster but the moment Jungkook voiced echoed on his ears, he shifted in mid-air. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi who saw his wolf form got in trance, their movement stopped and they halted on their position like statue.

"I can't move", Yoongi gritted out.

Jin and Namjoon who was running stop looking at the 3. Taehyung was long gone from their sight.

"That's the perk of being royal", Jin said and added "Don't worry you will be able to move after a minute".

"What do you mean by perk of being royal?", Jimin asked confused. If it was some other time and they weren't going to chase some enemy then Hoseok and Jimin would definitely be fanboying over Taehyung's ethereal form but right now they can't even move a muscle and the enemy is out in open so instead he stick to the current situation. Maybe he will fanboy over his beauty later.

"Nobody can resist Taehyung's beauty. Whoever see him got captivated by his charm which result them being paralyze for a solid 5min but since you are pure blood, you will recover in a minute. This side of him help us a lot in battlefield. 1 minute is enough for us to kill our prey. Mostly Tae tackle everything under seconds so that's why not many knows what he do in battlefield because nobody had ever survived after seeing Taehyung's wolf", Namjoon said.

---------------------------

On the other, Taehyung came with a speed of lightning and with a sharp blade like wind, the figure above Jungkook blew away but he manage to gain his composure and end up sitting on a far tree. Taehyung's face was above Jungkook's face. His nose caressed younger face, Jungkook too got hypnotized by his mate's beauty but the moment Taehyung cold nose touched his button nose, Jungkook came back to his senses.

He hugged his big face with both arms and for the first time Jungkook heard Taehyung purred softly and it was world best feeling like 'Goshhh !!' Jungkook wanted him to claim him. Right here, Right now.

"That's not a nice way to welcome your old friend Taetae", The figure from the other side spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", Taehyung growled.

"Oppa I'm feeling wet don't use that voice on me. Should I drop my panties?", The guy chimed from the other side.

Jungkook stood up and growled, "He is MINE. Fuck off".

"We can share. Just gimme little bit of him or let him cum on my mouth pweaseeeee", He said poutingly.

"Noo.. I said fuck off or I'll rip your head off", Jungkook hissed.

The other five came running too.

"What is a Blood-sucking monster doing in our territory?", Yoongi said angrily.

"Who the fuck you called Blood-sucking monster Grandpa? I have a name too you stinky skunk", He huffed.

"Where the fuck were you? And why you didn't responded to us before?", Jin said.

"You know him?", Yoongi growled.

"Bitch drop your attitude. Don't act like you don't know me. I recognize you the moment I saw you and you're acting like a bitch to me", He said.