Chapter # 7

Author p.o.v

After one hour of silent ride they all stopped in the middle of woods. Jungkook didn't said a word during the past hour. The older was a little disappointed to see this change but 'Oh well' he earned that. Then they all start moving out of the bus, Jungkook exhale a long sigh which he was holding for who knows how long. He can't help it. He still yearn for older which is not good and he knows really well that it will make him miserable.

The moment all student stood in pair, Mr. Park announced the schedule. "So students here we are. All of you got your 7 days schedule. From today onwards you all will complete the task assigned to you all. All the students knows that by the end of the day you have to report to us teacher. New students your partners will guide you but still if you need any help, we are here for you. The schedule is same as before but of course with different task. Now go find a place for your camp and remember no cheating or else both partners will receive -10 and disqualification. Your time starts now".

With that said all students carried their bags on back and turned towards different direction. Jungkook guided Taehyung to follow him. "I know a really good place for camping. Let's run fast so that nobody else took that place". Taehyung nodded and ran behind Jungkook. After 10 minutes of running, they were in the middle of a little meadow. "Are we going to do camping in the open?" Taehyung questioned confuse.

"No of course not! We need to walk a little more and there is a secret place cover with woods. That place look like a natural camp".

Taehyung nodded and when he finally saw the place, he was in  awe. There were huge trees and in the middle was a little waterfall. The land was smooth no hard rocks, good for their camps. "Now we don't have to worry about drinking water. We have fresh water here but if you wanted to take a bath, we all gathered at the lake, the camp side of teachers. That's where we all will gather again whenever we complete task and report", Jungkook was explaining him every thing in detail, giving him tips and tricks.

"One more thing. If you think you understand everything and you wanted to change partners, you can do it tomorrow after the completion of our first task. Just ask Mr. Park and he will switch your partner".

"I'm fine with you but thanks I'll keep that option in mind", Taehyung responded quickly.

Jungkook felt heat rising to his cheeks and he looked away immediately. Soon they opened their camping tent and put their bags in. Jungkook took out a chips pack from his bag and went outside of the camp. He started munching when Taehyung came out too. Out of generosity Jungkook asked the older if he want some and to his shocked, he sat beside him and took some chips from the pack. Jungkook gulped silently because he wasn't expecting anything like that to happen.

He was avoiding older as much as possible. Looking everywhere but him then both of their hands brushed against each other as they both tried to took some chips out at the same time. Shivered ran throughout younger's body and Taehyung too felt that spark. He instantly removed his hand and apologize. Jungkook stood up and went towards the waterfall to drink some water and yet again everything turned back into silence. He was getting bore . 

He was wishing that he had his cellphone for at least this trip when his partner is Taehyung. Students aren't allowed to use phones. There phones are collected by teachers and  for direction , they all were handed maps. Jungkook was kicking stone and counting little ants on the ground who were going who knows where.

"I'm hungry. Do you want to eat some ramen?" Jungkook turned towards Taehyung shocked on older's offer but nodded. He gathered some small sticks and made a small stove for them. Jungkook filled the water in the container and they waited near fire for water to boil up.  When the water started bubbling he added the ramen and tastemaker. Jungkook was drooling seeing the noodles and the aroma that started covering the place was making it more irresistible. Taehyung served some for Jungkook and for himself. He thanked him for the food and instantly start eating.