3: Games To Play

"You are joking, right hyung?", Jungkook said, not believing, and happily sat down on his seat, biting the sandwich.

"Do I look like I am in a mood to joke?", Jimin's sharp voice echoed in the room, and at that moment, seeing how frustrated he was, the information that Y/N was leaving slowly began to sink in.

"But why?", Jin asked.

They all were close to her. She was the only extraordinary secretary Jimin had hired and they had grown accustomed to her presence these six years. She would always be present at all the meetings, gatherings, conferences, games.

That's why Yoongi had told that he was surprised she wasn't here right now because she would always be with him 24/7. And Yoongi could see why Jimin was so worried because he had grown habituated to her, completely dependent on her. Now when she was resigning, how couldn't he be worried? She was his backbone.

"And Why not? ", Namjoon's voice rang in the room.

Everyone looked at him with a puzzled expression except Yoongi who knew what was coming.

"You---Oh sorry, Mr. Park Jimin, is the reason why she is resigning.", Namjoon said.

"How?", Taehyung asked.

"I asked her but she told that it wasn't because of me overworking her. She has her personal reasons.", Jimin said.

"And you believed it? Wow, when did you become so stupid Jimin?", Namjoon said.

"Hyung, please cut to the chase. My head already hurts.", Jimin replied.

"Ok, let me tell you how.", Namjoon said and got up from his seat. He finished the glass of water.

"We all know how Y/N is. A perfect secretary who never complains and does her work without any mistakes."

"Right.", Hoseok said.

"I need her sleeping timetable. When does she wake up and sleep?", Namjoon directed the question to Jimin.

"What I know?", Jimin said.

"Here we got, the number one reason."

"What?", Jimin asked.

"You don't care about her. She gives her life to this work, completely dedicated to you but she has got a C.E.O, who doesn't even give a fuck about her. When's the last time you gave her a nice holiday so that she could spend time with her family? She has her own family as well, don't you think?", Namjoon said.

"I don't remember...", He said.

"The world doesn't revolve around you Park Jimin.", Namjoon told.

"She goes home at midnight, nope, she goes home in the morning after she types all night and she is ready to be at your service at 7 am. When does she even sleep Jimin?", He asked.

"I don't know...She could have complained then.", Jimin said.

"You are her boss, right? Then, which employee is crazy enough to complain to their boss that they are overworking them? You are going to get fired obviously.", He rolled his eyes.

"And not to mention, the infinite number of things she has to remember. Your daily schedule, The brand you like, the food you like, the drinks you like, the furniture you like, the types of girls you prefer, the preferences of your parents, how to save you from another family gathering by making one perfect excuse, how to deal with your girlfriends who are always tailing you, what type of breakup gift you want to send them this time, what type of flowers they like, which place is suitable for your date, how to look over the whole company, gosh Jimin, give her a fucking break.", He sat down on his seat leaving a wide-eyed Jimin.