41: Exclusively Yours

We entered the parking lot. At first, I was fuming but now I was worried. Now there would be so many pointless gossips in the company.  Talk about having a peaceful life.

As soon as we were inside his car, I immediately yelled at him.

"Why did you reveal it?!"

"I had no other choice.", He said nonchalantly.

"No other choice?", My eyes widened.

"Then, what was I supposed to do? Watch as he takes you out on a date?", He said calmly as if he hadn't caused a chaos in the hall. More like chaos in my life.

Now the whole company will know my relationship with Jimin by tomorrow. God, I already have a throbbing headache.

"I would have found a way out.", I told.

"It's for the future as well so that the other guys won't come to ask you out in my absence."

"Jimin, are you jealous?"

"So dense of you to think that I am not.", He said.

"Why are you jealous?", I asked trying to tease him.

"Because....Because I don't want anyone to take you away from me.", He said after pausing for a moment. "I'm afraid of losing you...a lot..."

"How can anyone take me away from you? You are so whipped for me. How can I even think about others? You don't need to be jealous.", I told laughing.

"I can't help it. Call me petty but you are mine. Exclusively mine.", He whispered.

"I am yours. Does that work for you then? Are you convinced now?", I said smiling widely.

"It still doesn't.", He said.

"Then what works for you?", I asked.

"This.", He said and pressed his lips against mine. My hands rested in his chest feeling his thudding heartbeat, it's rhythm as sweet as mine. His fingers brushed against my face ever so gently. Melting into his lips, I felt warmth spread through my whole body.

After a while, he finally let me go with both of us breathing heavily.

Damn it, I can't even be angry at him.

As if he hadn't had enough, he again pulled me closer and pecked my lips whispering to me. "And I am yours. Exclusively yours."

Blushing deeply, I felt myself smiling from ear to ear while staring into his beautiful eyes.

Park Jimin, you are really gonna be the death of me one day.