38: Making Things Clear

Y/N

After getting inside the car, he drove for some time and stopped in front of one restaurant. He told that he was waiting for someone there while I was perplexed about what was happening.

We got out of the car and waited for the person.

Nathan poked Jimin's elbow and asked him, "Hyung, aren't you taking noona on a date? This restaurant is quite nice."

He ruffled the kid's hair and said to him, "I have a different place in mind. I will surely bring you all a lot of chocolates and games for the favour you all did to me today."

He even mentions it in front of me that he ganged up with them and embarrassed me in public. Shamelessly buying over the kids with chocolates...

"Thank you, hyung!", The kids said excitedly.

"Can I ask you something?", Natalie asked Jimin.

"What is it?"

"No, can I ask something to both of you?", She said.

I nodded and she asked, " When Jimin hyung called papa earlier today, I asked him what Jimin hyung was asking. He told that Jimin hyung is planning to bring us playmates."

"Playmates?", I asked, weirded out.

She bobbed her head up and down. "Yes, it means that there are going to be more members in the NAT squad, doesn't it? Noona and Jimin hyung are going to bring us more friends. It won't be boring for us then! I also want to see small babies please~"

I let out a gasp of shock realizing what the kids were saying.

"Y-You all---What are you talking about?", I stammered.

This day is really full of heart attacks.

"But how are you going to bring us more playmates?", The kids asked blinking their eyes innocently while I looked away in embarrassment.

"Will you pick them up? Where do you pick up little babies? I want to go there as well and play with them.", Natalie said.

"Ask your Jimin hyung...I-I don't know."

"Really? Then, Jimin hyung, do you know about it?"

Jimin coughed awkwardly with his cheeks tainted in a light shade of pink.

"I...", He looked like he was at a loss for words.

"Look, your dad has come!", Jimin said breathing a sigh of  relief.

"Dad!", The kids hurried to their father.

"Thank you for sending them with me for a while.", Jimin told.

"No problem, I have paid you back the favour. We are even now.", His uncle said smiling.

"It must be for this lady?", He asked. "I wonder what tricks did you pull today. She certainly suffers a lot."

"Ofcourse, I do.", I added. "I won't forget what tricks you pulled today, Mr Park."

I said emphasizing on the "not forgetting" part, giving a warning to him that this wasn't over.

"Desperate times calls for desperate measures after all.", Jimin said avoiding my gaze. "By the way, what do you feed your kids? Their smartness is sometimes really useful and sometimes really troublesome..."

"Mr Park Jimin, you must know that everything has it's pros and cons. Their eldest cousin is such a troublemaker. How can they escape from this nature?", His uncle said.