2

Ophelia sat in front of her dresser and looked at her reflection.

Her once lively green eyes where dull. Under her eyes where dark round bags.

Her pale skin was even more beautiful. She was like a sad-looking porcelain doll.

Her once long hair was cut above her shoulder.

Her chin still held the scar that was given to her by the one and only Billy Kimber.

Her body held other scars from the times she had been shot because of the families enemies.

Her long nails were painted a soft pink. The only thing missing was the engagement and wedding ring that she once wore and adored.

"Mom. Dad, Arthur and Finn are here". Charles said softly from her doorway.

She looked over at her son and nodded. She stood up and smoothed out her dress before walking down the stairs following her now seven-year-old son.

"Daddy". Bronwyn (Bonnie for short) squealed as she saw her father. Bronwyn and John, the two twins were now three years old.

Tommy smiled widely and picked up his daughter, gently squeezing her cheek.

He picked up John next and gave his son a hug before placing him down next to his sister.

He finally looked up at Ophelia and he let out a sigh.

She walked past him ignoring him completely and pulled Finn into a hug. She smiled at him and hugged Arthur.

She turned around as she heard Tommy speak.

"I'll bring them back home Monday morning". He said.

She rolled her eyes and knelt down to be the same height as her children.

"Right you be good for daddy okay? And mummy will see you very soon". She said smiling.

She gave each child a hug and a hug.

She stood up and handed Tommy a bag. "Johns medication is in there. Make sure he takes them this time, I don't want to get another call at three in the morning saying my son is in the hospital". She said calmly.

Tommy nodded and looked down at his son giving him a small smile.

"Will Ruby be there?" Bonnie asked.

Ophelia scoffed and turned away storming into the living room.

She shook her head and sighed knowing she was being ridiculous.

Tommy sighed and looked at Arthur. Arthur nodded and looked at his nephews and niece. "Right kids lets get you in the car and I'll finish that story I was telling you yeah?" He asked.

Finn smiled and picked up Bonnie giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Come on John-boy you gotta do better than that". Arthur said smiling down at the little boy as he raised his arms to be picked up.