9

The loud banging noise on Ophelia's door caused her to drop everything.

She wiped her wet hands on her dress and opened the door. She stopped still and scoffed. She glared at the man in front of her and went to slam the door shut.

Tommy sighed and placed his foot in the doorway to stop it closing.

He pushed his way in and turned around.

"Harry said he will look after the kids I need you right now". He muttered.

She raised her eyebrow and watched as her brother walked in.

"Get the hell out. There is no way I'm going to any dinner with you. After the way you treated our son?" She asked.

She shook her head and stood by the open door waiting for him to leave. Her eyes not on Tommy.

"Please Ophelia. The family need's you". He said.

She looked up at him and then to her brother.

She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Just because me and you aren't together anymore does not mean your apart of this family". He said.

She looked down at the ground for a moment and looked up.

"Let me at least say goodbye to the first". She pushed past him and walked into the sitting room.

"Okay, mummy has to go somewhere important so uncle Harry will be looking after you. I promise that tomorrow we can spend the whole day together yeah". She said to her children smiling.

Bronwyn smiled widely and ran past Ophelia.

"Daddy". She screamed as she ran into her father's arms. John squealed in delight and ran up to his father.

Charles was the only one to not run.

He turned his head and looked up at his mom.

"Hey, Charlie". Tommy said.

Charles walked straight past him and ran upstairs.

Tommy let out a small sigh and placed the two children down. "Right you behave for your uncle and I'll see you very soon".

He gave them both a kiss on the head and turned to Ophelia.

She shook her head and said her goodbyes. She grabbed her coat and stood at the end of the stairs.

"Charles baby I love you". She shouted. She could hear him opening his door. "I love you too". She smiled and looked at Harry.

"His medication is in...." she was interrupted by Harry nodding. "I know, I know. Now go". He said pushing her out of the house.

She sighed and walked towards the car. She pushed Tommy away as he tried to open the door for her.

She sat in her seat and looked away. "I'm sorry about shouting and scaring you and Charles". He muttered after a while.