30

Ophelia turned her head as she heard Arthur say. "Clear that shit. Clear it".

Harry and Charlie both nodded. They both helped Tommy clear the table. Ophelia frowned and watched as Arthur placed Linda on the table.

"Ophelia please I need your help". He said.

She looked at a Arthur and then down at Linda.

"Please Ophelia". He shouted.

Linda started to had a fit of rage trying to get off the table.

She nodded and grabbed the things from Lizzie.

"Go outside until it's done, brother". Tommy said.

"Linda I would of taken your bullet. I deserved that bullet". Arthur said, holding her face.

Everyone was around Linda, making it hard for Ophelia to see.

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". She screamed.

"Linda, look at me. You have a kid. If you die he'll come to us for us to raise. You hear me?" Tommy shouted.

"Right I need everyone out". Ophelia said from the corner.

They all turned to look at her.

"I'm not leaving my fucking wife". Arthur shouted.

She slammed the basin on the table and said. "And if people don't make room for me. SHE WILL DIE. So instead of ripping her dress FUCK OFF". She screamed.

She watched as everyone left. The door shutting behind her.

"Okay Linda this is going to hurt but I need you to get through this. Okay, I want you to picture your beautiful baby boy. Can you do that for me?" Ophelia asked.

Linda nodded and let out a cry. "I'm sorry. I would have never harmed you or your baby".

Ophelia smiled gently at her and shook her head. "It's fine. We're family I forgive you".

Ophelia ripped open the side of her dress.

"Okay Linda, bite on this for me". She said placing a cloth in her mouth.

Ophelia took a deep breath.

"This is really going to hurt". She whispered.

Linda let out a muffled scream as Ophelia dug the bullet out.

She let out a louder scream, this time her cloth was gone as Ophelia poured whiskey over her wound.

The door crashed open and a frantic Arthur rushed in.

"Get him out". Ophelia screamed.

Tommy sighed and pulled his brother out.

"Get Harry in here". She said.

A few seconds later Tommy entered. "He can't. Charlie is having one of his episodes. He's trying to calm him down". Charlie was autistic, they had only properly found that out from the doctor's two years ago.

Ophelia sighed and looked down at Linda.

"I need you to hold her down". Ophelia said.

Tommy nodded and shut the the door.

He held Linda and looked up at Ophelia.

"Whatever you think was happening between me and Lizzie I...". He started. Ophelia shook her head and said. "We have something more important to deal with now Thomas". He nodded and held Linda down tighter.

"Do you have any opium on you?" She asked.

He looked up at her and handed it over.

She poured in into the whiskey and stirred it around.

"Okay Linda sweetheart, I need you to drink some of this for me". She said.

At first Linda shook her head, but finally drank the drink.

Ophelia licked her lip and watched as Tommy tucked a pillow under her head. She was fast asleep.

"You can go now". She said sitting down. She grabbed the needle and thread and started to sew up the wound.

Tommy sighed and left.

Ophelia finished and stood up wiping her hands on her dress.

She opened the door and looked at Arthur. "I gave her something to help her sleep. You can go in now". She said.

He rushed past her and closed the door behind him.

Ophelia looked at Charlie to see him freaking out. Harry was trying his best to calm him but to no avail.

Ophelia rushed over, blood had stained her hands and her dress.

She knelt in front of him and grabbed him gently.

"Hey, baby it's me. It's all over now okay? Everyone's okay. Please look at me". She said.

He looked up at her. She smiled sadly tears in her eyes.

"That's it, baby, take deep, deep breaths. Come back to me". She whispered. He followed her in breathing, he eventually calmed down.

He fell into her arms, hugging him.

She felt a fear falling down her cheek.