31

"Tell me why I agreed to come to London again?" Ophelia asked.

Harry smiled as he drove. "Because you get to see Ada and we also get to go to the places we did as kids. We also haven't been to mom's and dad's grave for awhile".

Ophelia smiled sadly and rested her head against the window. Her eyes closing slowly.

"Also Tommy wants to see me for business". He said.

Her eyes opened and her head snapped to her brother. "What?" She asked.

He licked his bottom lip and answered. "Yeah it's only for a small meeting. It's with that friend of Ada's you know that guy". Ophelia sighed and said. "Ben Younger".

She rolled her eyes and asked. "Does he know I'm in London?"

He licked his bottom lip and nodded. "Yes he does. But only because I said I might be late because I'll be with you". Ophelia nodded and remained quiet for the rest of there journey.

They finally made London.

Ophelia smiled and looked around. "Hasn't really changed much has it?" She asked.

Harry shook his head and smiled.

"Come on lets go see mom and Dad". He said.

She grabbed his hand and walked.

They soon entered the graveyard.

They stood in front of their parents grave.

"It only feels like yesterday you know". She muttered.

Harry looked at Ophelia and squeezed her hand. "You where both so young, it wasn't fair". She sighed.

She pulled out a bouquet of flowers and placed them on the grave.

"We had you though". Harry said bending down beside her.

She smiled and looked at him. "It's not the same though is it? I mean every child is entitled to be raised by both parents". She stood up and placed her hand on her stomach looking down at it sadly.

"Don't think just because you and Tommy aren't raising the kids together your a bad mother Lia. Your one of the best". He said.

She turned her head and smiled at him.

"Do you ever think of Bradley?" He asked.

She sighed and nodded her head. "Everyday".

She turned to Harry and smiled. "All I know is I've got my four special little men in my life and if that's all I need then I want it. And of course I have my little princess". She smiled and squeezed his cheek.

She wrapped her coat around her closer and walked out of the graveyard. "So how's this Elois girl treating you?" She asked.

Harry frowned and asked. "How do you know about Elois?" She smirked and said. "People talk Harry".

He looked down at his feet whilst he walked, a smile on his face.

"I think she's the one. You have to meet her you'll love her". He said.