44

Ophelia turned around and faced Tommy. A small smile spread across her face.

"Morning". She muttered.

He smiled down at her and gently moved a strand of her from her face. "Good morning". He whispered.

He let out a small sigh and looked up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

He licked his bottom lip and shook his head. "Today's the day. The day we kill him". He muttered.

She sat up in the bed and looked down at him. "I want to be there". She said.

He looked up at her and licked his bottom lip. "It might be dangerous. A riot will happen and if anything happens to you I wouldn't be able to live with myself". He said.

She smiled down at him. "I'll hide in the back then and when it's all over you can come and find me and tell me how it went". She gave him a small kiss and stood up.

"I'm going to have a bath and then get dressed. If I don't see you when I'm ready I'll see you later". She said softly.

He smiled and watched as his wife walked away. He sighed and sat up, raking a hand threw his hair.

He stood up, got dressed and said goodbye to his children before leaving.

He was going to talk the plan through with his men once again. Just to make sure everyone knew what they were doing.

He had left Ophelia a note saying to meet him at Charlie's when she was ready.

She walked down the street is a bright red dress. A pair of small black heels were on her feet and lacy black gloves on her hands. She wore a fluffy shawl around her shoulders and her best pearls around her neck.

She walked down the small steps and smiled when she saw Tommy.

Kneeling down on the ground was Barney. On his other side stood Arthur and Johnny.

"Ello love". Arthur said smiling.

She smiled widely at him and stood beside Tommy.

She watched as Barney winked at Tommy before pulling the trigger.

She smiled widely at the single shot he made. She was happy Tommy chose this man to execute Mosley.

"You didn't need all them tablets, you just needed another war eh?" Tommy asked gently tapping Barney on the shoulder.

Ophelia smiled down at him and followed her husband as they walked away.

They made their way to the arena. Ophelia looked at Tommy to see his usual expression on his face. Her, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck.

They walked into a private room, inside Harry and Aberama were already waiting for them.

"Hey sis". Harry said, pulling Ophelia in for a hug.

She smiled and gently squeezed her younger brother.

"How's my little nephew or niece doing eh?" He asked, his hands resting on her stomach.

Ophelia smiled and placed her hands on his. "Kicking a lot". She said smirking.

He smiled up at her and gently squeezed her hands.

"You okay?" He asked.

She nodded