20

The drive back to a Birmingham was long. Ophelia was sitting in between Tommy and Arthur, her head was rested on Arthur's shoulder as she slept.

He sighed and looked down at her, a small smile on his face.

"So how are you and Ophelia?" He asked smirking.

Tommy looked at him frowning and shook his head.

"She's fast asleep Tom". Arthur muttered.

Tommy let out a sigh and pulled out a cigarette. "I don't know Arthur. I just don't know". He muttered.

He looked out of the window and said. "If either of you mention this to her I will fucking kill you. Family or not". Both Arthur and Michael nodded.

"I'm thinking of filing for a divorce with Ophelia". He muttered taking a drag from his cigarette.

Arthur looked at him in bewilderment. "What?" He asked.

Tommy nodded and looked at his sleeping wife. "She's not happy. She's more safer without me. I can't put my children and Ophelia in danger anymore. If it means she's happier without me then that's the way it will have to be". He sighed and took another drag from his cigarette.

Arthur shook his head. "You really are fucking thick aren't you?" He asked.

Tommy frowned and looked at his brother. Arthur made his way out of the car as it pulled up outside his house. "Like really thick. That girl loves you". He shook his head and made his way into the house.

Tommy sighed and looked down at his sleeping wife. "Fucking drive Michael". He muttered.

Michael rolled his eyes and started the engine.

It wasn't long until they turned up at a Tommy's house.

Ophelia was woken up by a little shake. She frowned and opened them discovering it was only herself and Tommy in the car.

"Sorry". He said. She shook her head and stretched before getting out the car.

They walked into the house together. It was dead quiet. The kids were all upstairs fast asleep.

Tommy frowned when he heard a banging noise.

"It might be one of the kids". Ophelia said noticing that he had become tense. He sighed and followed the noise. Ophelia was hot on his heels, holding the back of his coat.

Tommy opened the door and pulled out his gun. "On your fucking feet". He said.

"Hello, Tom". Johnny said his head popping out from behind the desk.

Tommy rolled his eyes and dropped his arm.

"I thought you were staying over in London". He said.

Tommy nodded and closed the door. "Hello
Johnny. How are you?" He asked.

Ophelia looked away with a smirk on her face as he pulled up his trousers.

"How are your ribs? You managing?" He asked.

"Just about Tom yeah". Johnny answered.