42

Ophelia raised her eyebrow as they stepped out of the car. She wrapped her arms around her to try and keep warm. She turned her head to Tommy to see him heading straight for a dimly lighted room.

She sighed and followed him, standing directly behind him.

She turned her head when she was a maid walking there way.

She frowned when the girl picked up something and walked away.

"You out there Tommy". A muffled voice shouted.

"Yeah, I'm here. My wife, Ophelia is with me too". Tommy shouted back.

His hand slipped into her's giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I was just having some oil rubbed into the bits that really hurt hate".

Ophelia's eyes widened at the sound of the voice. She shook her head and edged closer into the room with Tommy.

"What do you think of that view eh?" He asked.

Ophelia turned her head to look at the sea smashing against the rocks.

"It's beautiful". She answered.

"It's Margate. What can you do?" Tommy answered.

Ophelia turned her head at the sound of the record scratching and her theories were correct.

Alfie Solomons stood before them in the flesh.

"I'll tell you something, Tommy. I sit all day every day in that chair, on that balcony, contemplating the fact right, that life is so much easier to deal with when you are dead". Alfie said sitting down.

"Hello, Alfie". Tommy said.

"Yeah did you look through the binoculars? I watch the ships. No two are the same. That is how God sees us both, in his eyes". Alfie muttered.

"Good eh?" Tommy asked.

Ophelia leaned on the wall, her hands rested on her stomach.

"Pregnant again I see Ophelia". He muttered.

She smiled and nodded her head.

He raised his hand and beckoned for her to come over to him.

She looked at Tommy for a moment and slowly glided over to Alfie.

He raised his hand and placed it on her stomach. A small smile spread across his face.

This gave Ophelia a better chance to look at him. He was still extremely handsome but his skin on the left side had began to crack.

"Boy or girl?" He asked.

She smiled and answered. "Not sure yet. Although Polly is 100% certain it's going to be a boy".

Alfie smiled widely and moved away from his hand. He grabbed her own and asked. "You picked a name yet?".

Ophelia gave him a small smile and shook her head.