29

Ophelia looked down at the invitation and rolled her eyes. She threw it down on the table and turned around.

"Are you going?" Harry asked.

He was currently sowing a new razor into his hat.

"No". She replied.

She sat down and grabbed her sowing.

"Why not? I think it will be good for you. You did ballet when you were younger". Harry said.

She sighed and looked at the table where the invitation was.

"He said to me that he thinks it's for the best if I stay away from him and now he's inviting me to a ballet". She shook her head and looked down at her hands.

"Ophelia don't let him ruin your night". Harry said.

She looked up at him and nodded.

"Fine, I'll only go because Charlie and yourself are going. I'm not going for him".

He smiled and clapped his hands. "Right how about I run you a nice, hot bubble bath. You can have a nice soak, relax yourself. Then you can spend your time making yourself even more beautiful and make every man in that room adore you". He said.

Ophelia smiled and watched as her brother ran up the stairs.

She shook her head slightly and placed the sowing on the table beside her.

She stood up and walked towards the door. Her eyes glancing down at the invitation.

She sighed and walked up the stairs.

"Right I have some business to attend to. Charlie will go with you and I'll meet you both there". He said kissing his sister on the cheek.

She nodded and watched as her brother rushed off.

She sighed and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

She peeled off her clothes and threw them into her washing hamper.

She tied her hair up and slid into the bath. She sighed as she lay down, the warmth of the water immediately relaxing her muscles.

She trailed her fingers over her stomach and smiled. "Mummy can't wait to meet you". She said.

She shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Did you ever wonder what it would be like if I actually won? If I killed Tommy Shelby". A voice said beside her.

She took deeper breaths and muttered. "You're still not real".

She heard the sarcastic laugh of Luca.

She opened her eyes to see him kneeling beside her.

"I am real though Ophelia. I told you. As long as I'm in your head I'll always be real".

She shut her eyes and took deep breaths. She counted down from ten and opened her eyes.