37

"Ophelia just the lady I want to see". Isiah whistled.

She turned her head and smiled at the young boy.

"Family meeting Tommy wants you there". He said.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Well don't count me in". She muttered.

He scratched his cheek and muttered. "Well, Tommy asked me to get you". He said.

She sighed knowing that if Isiah turned up empty handed Tommy would go get her himself.

She followed Isiah to the empty Garrison. The only ones that littered the place was the Shelby's.

Ophelia walked in and wrapped her cardigan around her.

She leant against the bar and looked at her nails waiting for the meeting to start.

Ophelia watched as Arthur and Finn walked in. She rolled her eyes as Arthur hit the back of Michael's chair as he passed him.

"You bearing up Arthur?" Polly asked.

Arthur looked at Ophelia and then back to Polly.

"Bearing up for what? Bearing up to be free, Pol. Another glass eh? Another glass of so what". He growled.

Ophelia rolled her eyes and smiled as Harry passed her an orange juice.

"Are you alright Charlie?" Someone asked.

"Mad bastard Barney kicked me in the shin when I woke him up". He answered.

"Where is the mad bastard?" The man asked.

"He's tied to a lamp post outside with three Lee boys, shitting themselves". He answered.

Ophelia's hand gripped her drink tightly, getting mad at the way they spoke about him.

The doors where pushed open as Tommy walked in.

"A welcome to Mr Aberama Gold. He and Polly are to be married in three weeks, with my blessing. From now on Aberama will be welcome at our meetings. First item of business, a bereavement. Colonel Ben Younger, who may perhaps have become a member of this family, was taken from us, by dark forces. We've made some investigations, and we think we know who planted the bomb. In the meantime, our thoughts are with Ada, and the bay inside of her, who may one day sit at these meetings, but under hopefully under happier circumstances". Tommy said.

"Let's drink to happier circumstances". Polly said.

Everyone raised there glasses and said. "To Ada".

"Item number two. An announcement, regarding Michael". Tommy said.

"Before you go on Tommy. There's something I'd like to say directly to the whole family, regarding finances and the future of this company. According to your own estimations, this new venture of the delivery and shipment of opium will bring into the company around £2 million per year. Therefore, due to the amounts involved, I think this company should be restructured". Michael said.

Polly raised her eyebrow. "Michael, I think this can wait til outside the family meeting". She muttered.

Ophelia rushed of and pushed her way into the women's bathroom. She knelt down as she began to throw up, her hand rested on her stomach. She rook deep breath and felt another wave of nausea hitting her.