27

"Hey". Harry said smiling. He pulled his sister into a hug as they both looked down at John and Mary's grave.

Ophelia smiled sadly and pulled her youngest brother Charlie into a hug.

"I miss them. I miss mom and dad". Charles muttered.

Ophelia smiled sadly and rested her head on Harry's shoulder. "I miss Bradley". She muttered.

Charlie looked up at Ophelia and asked. "I can't remember what he was like. What was he like Ophelia?" She smiled and shut her eyes. "He was one of the kindest people to walk this Earth. He'd do anything for anyone. He loved both of you so much". She said.

She opened her eyes and felt tears brimming. She still had the brown bag of his possessions in her room. From time to time she would open the bag and look through his things.

Charlie placed a hand on his sister's belly. "If it's a boy you should call him Bradley". He said.

She placed her hand over his, tears brewing in her eyes.

She licked her bottom lip and pulled out her purse. "Right go to the shop and buy yourself a treat". She said smiling.

Harry frowned and asked. "Why, where you going?" She looked at the church and sighed. "I just need time to think that's all". She said softly.

She watched her two brothers walk away, a tear falling down her cheek.

She looked back at her aunts and uncles grave and licked her top lip.

"I'd love to have you here right now. To help me get through this". She muttered.

"I'm scared". She cried.

She wiped away her tears and made her way to the church.

Ophelia sat down on the bench inside the church, her rosary beads wrapped in her hands.

She sighed and looked down at her hands, her eyes shutting immediately.

It had been five days since she found out she was pregnant.

During those five days, she had her family around her supporting her. The one person she needed the most wasn't there.

She sighed and took deep breaths.

Tommy was back today and she knew she had to tell him sooner than later.

"Hello Ophelia". A voice whispered behind her.

She looked up, frozen in fear.

More tears started to form in her eyes.

"No, no you're not real". She said.

She shook her head and closed her eyes.

"You're not real". She said.

She took deep breaths and opened her eyes.

She turned around to see no one there.

She shut her eyes and sighed.

She turned back around and opened her eyes. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out.

She stood up and ran for the exit of the church. When she got there he was already standing there.

She fell backwards and landed on the ground.

"You're not real". She screamed.

Luca Changretta stood in front of her, a smirk on his face.

"Of course I'm real Ophelia. I'll always be real. As long as I'm in your..HEAD".

She opened her eyes to see him gone.

She burst in tears.

"Mrs Shelby?" The priest asked.

He rushed over to her and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She nodded and stood away. "I need to go". She said rushing out of the church.

She ran her fingers through her hair and ran home. She was going crazy she thought.

She knew that Tommy was having weird visions too. She just didn't expect to have them too.

She unlocked her door and rushed into the living room.

She stopped still as she looked around the room.

Tommy was sitting down. Around him was Polly, Arthur, Finn, Ada, Charlie and Harry.

"Ophelia". He muttered.

She turned her head and looked at the mirror. A tear fell down her cheek as Changretta stood behind her.

She held onto the door frame for support.

"Ophelia?" Harry asked getting worried.

She looked up at him. Her eyes rolled backwards as she fell to the ground.

It all went dark for Ophelia.