38

"Y..your not real. You're not real". Ophelia muttered.

The man walked up to her but Ophelia raised her gun.

"You're not real. It's my mind. It's playing tricks on me". She said shutting her eyes.

The man raised his hand and grabbed her own. He lowered the gun and with his other hand, he placed his hand on her cold cheek.

"I'm real". He whispered.

She opened her eyes and felt a single tear slip down her cheek.

She pushed past him and ran back to the Garrison.
She rushed in and ran straight towards Arthur. Her arms were wrapped around him as she began to cry.

Tommy nodded for all the men to leave. The only one who stayed was Arthur. He looked at Tommy frowning.

The door opened and the man walked in.

Tommy pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.

"Get out". He said.

The man looked at Ophelia and raised his hands.

"Ophelia I'm sorry for scaring you". He said.

Tommy frowned and looked at his wife.

She pulled away from Arthur and asked. "You can both see him too?" Tommy and Arthur both nodded.

She looked at the man and licked her lip. The taste of salty tears hit her taste buds.

"You died. They told me you died. Your friend..the one that saved you. He gave me your things". She cried.

She could see it now. She could see her brother. Her older brother Bradley.

"I thought I was dead. I really did. The gunshot hit me really hard and I was out. When they felt for a pulse it must have been barely there. He took my dog tags that's why I was declared dead, and when they found my body they brought me to the hospital. So no identification meant no name. My face was all scared because of an explosion that hit near me when I was left dying on the battleground. I came back to England. I heard that you moved to Birmingham so I came looking for you they put me in this place. For the mentally deranged. Every night I thought of you, mom, dad, Harry and Charlie. You're the ones that kept me sane. They finally let me out and I came looking for you". He said.

Arthur and Tommy looked at each other. They same shared the same look.

Ophelia looked up at him, tears falling down her cheeks.

After all these years of thinking her brother was dead, he was really alive.

"Are they all here? Mom, dad and the boys?" He asked.

She looked at him sadly.

"Mom and dad are dead". She answered.

He shut his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are the boys alive?" He asked.

Ophelia nodded her head and answered. "Yes". He nodded and took a deep breath.

"I know this must be extremely hard for you but it really is me. Ask me anything and I'll answer it truthfully". He said.

But by looking at him you knew he Bradley. He had the same vivid green eyes.

As Tommy looked at him he could see the older version of Harry standing there.

Ophelia rushed towards him and wrapped her arms around him. Her walls completely breaking as she broke down.

Bradley wrapped his arms around and shut his eyes. After a few minutes of there reunion, they pulled apart.

Bradley looked down at her stomach and smiled. "You're going to be a mummy?" He asked.

She smiled down at her stomach and looked back at Tommy. She smiled and looked back at Bradley.

"I'm already a mummy to three beautiful children". She answered.

Bradley smiled widely.

"I'm an uncle?" He asked.

She smiled and stepped back.

"And who's the lucky man?" He asked.

Ophelia turned around and placed out her hand for Tommy to take.

He stepped forward and grabbed his wife's hand.

Bradley smiled at him and placed out his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you". He said.

Tommy forced a smiler and grabbed his brother-in-law's hand. "It's nice to meet you too". He muttered.

Bradley looked down at Ophelia.

"The boys where are they?" He asked.

Ophelia answered softly. "At home. Come I'll take you there now. You must be exhausted". She said.

He nodded and smiled.

Ophelia turned to Tommy. "You coming?" She asked.

He shook his head and answered. "It's a family thing I don't want to impose".

Ophelia rolled her eyes and said. "You are family though". He sighed and nodded his head.

He looked at Arthur and muttered. "Meet me here tomorrow morning at seven am okay".

Arthur nodded and watched as Tommy walked away with the two siblings.

He shook his head and let out a loud breath.

"Today has been a fucking weird day". He muttered as he poured himself another drink.