Chapter 3

sound of laud ringing.

"Ah. Nihan shut it down" Zeynep growled sleeply.

"You shut it its your phone not mine" Nihan growled back.

"Ugh" Zeynep growled and stretched her arm to take her phone. She answered it without seeing how was the caller.

"What?" she replied sleepily.

"Raise and shine sleepy head" Emir energetic voice replied.

"What do you want?"

"It's 11 am Zeynep"

"So?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to annoy you"

"Jerk"

Then Zeynep was able to hear Emirs laud laugh and that brought a sleepy smile to her face. She loved his laugh. He doesn't get to do it alot but the times he actually does, it was because of her. Zeynep was pulled out of her thoughts by Emir's laud voice.

"Hey.. sleepy head. Did you fall asleep again"

"Offf. No, I was just ignoring you. What do you want now?"

"Alright.. alright. We need to talk about work. I found you some good places to establish your new company in. We should go over them"

"While I appreciate your support and dedication. There's noway I'll come to see you right now"

"I know. I don't want to see you now either. You're so grumpy and unsufferible in the morning"

"If I have an energy I would come with something smarter to lash it back at you but my head is not working right now"

"When it had ever did"

"Ugh. Why do you hate me so much"

"Because I love twice as much. Let's meet tonight at our usual place. We need to catch up"

Zeynep started laughing.

"If some stranger heard what you just said he'll think you're planning a hot date with your booty call"

"First I don't have a booty call. Second you're not my type"

"Ouch. That's hurt. As if I'll look at you twice"

"Yeah.. yeah.. go back to sleep. Mrs Universe" he mocked her.

"Well I can't now. Thanks to you. You kept nagging until im fully awake"

"That was my goal"

"What a jerk" zetnep said to the phone cause Emir already closed the line.
"But my favorite jerk" she thought.

.....

Zeynep and Emir met in the evening in a bar they used to spend alot of times in it when they were in college. The place was there hiding shelter every time one of them had a rough day or when things with their families were intolerable.

They took there usual place at the bar and ordered their drinks.

"You still go with the light stuff?" Emir commented on her choice of drink after she ordered a soda with a small amount of alcohol.

"Well, some of us doesn't have the will to stay composed after consuming a whole bottle" Zeynep replied mockingly and Emir laughed. She used to admire him capability to drink like a sponge and yet stay functioning.

"I have to admit. It's a good thing you don't drink much or else I'll have to drag your ass out of here, dealing with a drunken you is something I don't want to deal with again"