Chapter 25

When Zeynep woke up in the morning, she released a deep sigh, enjoying the warmth beneath her. She took a deep breath and noticed the familiar masculine smell of Emir mixed with the scent of his aftershave, the memories of last night came back to her. The dinner party, the fight and what happened afterwards.

With a content sigh she turned her head and opened her eyes. She was half draped over Emir's chest. She lifted her head and met his eyes.
He was awake. Watching her with intent eyes and a soft smile on his lips. Zeynep's cheeks blushed a dark red.

"Good morning" She whispered shyly.
"Morning" He replied, his smile widening.

"How are you feeling?"

"Umm. Like I was hit by a truck" Zeynep said tiredly.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was a bit carried away last night"

Zeynep whipped her head to look at him and found him look at her with a dirty smirk. Zeynep slapped his chest with one of her hands and buried her face in his chest. Emir laughed at her.

"Seriously. How are you feeling? "

"Fine" She replied shortly.

"I thought you were hit by a trunk? "
He asked playfully.

"Emir" She said annoyingly. And was about to remove herself from Emir's embrace but Emir was fast and pinned her to the bed. He raised himself to lay above her.

"Where do you think you're going? "

"To.. To the bathroom? "

"Maybe later... Together? "

Emir leaned forward and brushed his lips against her pulse point. Zeynep released a soft sigh. His lips we're brushing over her neck softly. The same lips that drove her crazy last night. At that thought she released a soft moan. And apparently it drove Emir crazy. He pulled back a little and moved his lips to hers. It was a pleasant feeling for both of them and they couldn't get enough of it. Emir presses his body more on hers. His hands moving the covers down.

Their morning activities took quite some time it made them arrive the conference pretty late but both couldn't care less. They couldn't wait for it to be over so they can go back to their hotel room.

After the event was over Emir took Zeynep's hand and was about to leave the place when he was interrupted by his friends from the previous night accompanied by Sofia bitch extraordinaire, as Zeynep started to call her in her head.

As soon as Zeynep saw the woman she pressed her body to Emir's, putting her hand on his chest. The gesture was telling the woman to fuck off.

"Emir, where are you going this early. We're supposed to go out all of us and have a drink" One of the friends suggested.

"I'm sorry but I can't go. You guys go and have fun. I promised my wife to spend the rest of the trip with only her" Emir said looking at Zeynep, smiling softly.

"Alright.you two are so sweet together you'll give us cavities if you stayed with us" The man said and the group laughed.

"Okay then. Let's leave these love birds go on their way and we go on ours. Come on" His friend's wife said and the group said good bye to each other and Emir and Zeynep left but not before Zeynep looking side way at Sofia giving her a smirk. She knows it's childish of her and a bit silly but she can't help herself. Emir is hers and she's his. and it was about time she make it clear to everyone.

Emir and Zeynep arrived at their home in Istanbul. dragging a dozen of luggage behind them. Zeynep being Zeynep she was able to convince Emir to go shopping with her in the last day of their trip much to Emir's annoyance. He hated shopping but if it would made her happy he'll do it.

They spent five blissful, happy days together. They gotten to know each other on a more intimate level. barely leaving their bad to eat or shower.

"I'm going to the company. You can stay here today. Rest" Emir told her while putting on his jacket. Zeynep was busy unloading her bags.

"Okay" Zeynep replied nonchalantly and kept unloading the bags.

"Okay.. I'm leaving" Emir said. Confused by her attitude. She won't even kiss him good bye? Emir shoke his head and turned to the door. Suddenly he felt Zeynep jump him from the back and heard her musical giggles. She hugged him from the back. Linking her hands over his stomach.

"You thought I'll let you go without a good bye" Zeynep said, still giggling.
Emir turned around in her embrace and took her face between his.

"I love you" Emir said and the gravity of his words rendered her speechless and made her a bit dizzy.

"Oh.. Um.. I love you too"

"Okay. That's good. But why do you look dizzy?"

"You always make me dizzy Emir"
She said slowly. Looking all over his face.

"Alright. Why don't you lay down a little and when I come in the evening I'll make you feel better" Emir said sinfully. His nose bumping hers playfully.

"I'll hold you to that"
Then their lips met in a sensual kiss.
After minutes Emir pulled back.

"I have to go now" Emir said.

"Do you really have to go now? "

"No, but I need too. You take a nap now. I'll see you later"

"I can't sleep now. Nihan is coming in an hour"

"Okay. You two have fun"

Emir left and Zeynep followed him till he left the main door then she went back to her room to get ready for Nihan's arrival. She has a lot of things to tell her. And she can't wait. But she knows that Asu are going to demand information as well since she was the planner of the trip. She has a lot of things to talk about with her favorite girls.

"Emir, Wellcome home" Asu greated him as soon as he left the elevator.

The siblings hugged each other tightly then walked towards Emir's office.

"How's work? What did I miss? " Emir asked as he sat on his chair.

"Forget about work. How was your trip? Had fun?" Asu asked with a provocative tone in her voice.

"Good" Emir said shortly. Knowing very well that his sister in her A game. She won't leave before she takes what she wants and he's not planning on giving her anything.

"Yeah. I can tell. You two spent five days there. I hope you two haven't spent it talking about life and strengthen your friendship" Asu said with a roll of her eyes. Making fun at their past selves.

"What we did is none of your business Asu. Don't you have work to do? "

"Ugh. You're impossible. I can't get anything from you. Where's Zeynep? Is she here? I'll go asked her" Asu said turning around to leave the office.

"Don't get excited. She's at home. Nihan is there too" Emir said with the intention to make her crazy. Nihan with Zeynep means a gossiping spree and Asu not being part of it is an unacceptable matter for her. She's the master mind behind this trip. And she deserves a front seat.

Asu turned around and looked at him with wide eyes.

"WHAT?? The traitors. I'm going to kill them. I'll miss all the fun" Asu said and run out of the room Emir burst laughing at her silliness.

Asu left Kozcioglu holding and dailed Zeynep's number.

"Don't you dare say anything until I arrive. Wait for me"

"I knew you'd come" Zeynep replied to the phone then closed it and both her and Nihan giggled. They both knew she'll fly over here to be part of the gossiping party.

......

Aren't they cute ?