Chapter 26

"Hey, sleeping beauty. Wake up"

"Go away" Zeynep mumbled to her pillow.

Emir was trying to wake her up for the last half hour.

They stayed up late last night and now Zeynep was practically in a coma.
Emir was dressed to leave for work and trying to get his sleepy wife to get up.
Emir came and sat beside her on the bed. He removed her hair away from her face.

"Kucugum, come on. Wake up we have work to do. I'll take you somewhere. Come on"

"No, go alone"

"Zeynep, get up. God... " Emir shoke his head in exacerbation.

"Okay.. I'm leaving. And you'll never know about the surprise I have prepared for you"
Emir said with the intention to play her because he knows her curiosity surpasses her love for sleep.

And indeed it worked. Zeynep opened one of her eyes and looked at him.

"Surprise? What surprise?"
She mumbled. Emir smirked.

"You'll know when you remove your ass out of this bed and get a shower and get dressed like a normal human being"

"Ugh.. Fine"

Zeynep left herself up with effort. Her hair was a mess. Emir tried to suppress a laugh.
He got up and went to the door.

"I'll wait for you downstairs Zeynep. Fifteen minutes. If you haven't came down in fifteen minutes I'm leaving"
Zeynep looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"I hate you"

"No you don't, fourteen minutes now" With that Emir left the room and Zeynep got out of bed.

"Off, why should I wake up early. It's not like I have anything to do" She was taking to herself right now. As usual.

But she was right. After her project in Emir's company was finished she hadn't had anything else to do. And Emir doesn't seem to want her to come to the company anymore. Which is weird. She asked him to be a permanent employee but he said that she deserves better. Yeah. Weird.

"Emir, where are you taking me?"
Zeynep asked for the tenth time since they left their house.

"Patient Kucugum. Patient." Emir said with exacerbation.

"You're asking the most impatient person on this planet to be patient. Besides you didn't even let me have my breakfast.. "

"Ohhh. Now I see. Your hungry self is talking rightnow. No wonder you're being unsefferable"

"Emir, one more word and you're sleeping in the other room tonight" Zeynep said angerly.

"Okay.. Okay. I'm not saying anything.
I promise. After we're finished with this I'm taking you to have breakfast. I promise0"

"Offf"

"Alright we're here" Emir's car stopped in front of a small building. The building looked new and some parts of it are still under construction.

"What's this place?" Zeynep asked curiously. Stepping out of the car.

"Let's go inside and find out" Emir took her hand in his and both went inside.

Some workers inside stopped to greet them then resumed their work.

"What's this place?" Zeynep asked again.

"It's yours" Emir said happily.

"Mine?"

"Yes. Didn't you want to open your own company? This is it. It's a the perfect place. A quite area and ten minutes drive from home. It still needs some work on the designs and furniture but that's your job right? "
Emir was explaining this to her not paying attention to the look of gratefulness and gratitude she was giving him.

When he looked at her he saw her teary eyes he took her face between his.

"Hey, what's wrong? You didn't like it? Is it to much? I thought you'll love it.. "

"I did Emir. I love it very much" Zeynep said tearly.

"Then why are you crying? "

"I'm just. This is... wow. I mean you're giving me a building. It's too much"

"Nothing is too much for you, Kucugum"

"Thank you. I love you"

"I love you too"

Zeynep hugged him tightly and he kissed her neck several times.

"Now let's take you that breakfast I promised" Emir said after the pulled back.

"Oh. Breakfast. Let's go"
Zeynep took his hand and left the building. Emir laughing at her.
Say food and she forgets every thing.

"So, when are you going to start?" Emir said, drinking his coffee and eating their breakfast.

"Oh, well. I'll start from tomorrow. I have to finish with the interior design and furniture then I'll call my college fire employments. I have all this plan prepared from the last time. So I'll just put it in motion..." Zeynep was rambling about her plans while Emir was looking at her with pride and admiration. His fierce, strong little one.

"Emir, why are you looking at me like that" Zeynep asked a bit shyly.

"I'm just so proud of you. You'll be a great business woman. Just like I always believed"

"I wouldn't be what I'm today if it wasn't for you"

Both looked at each other with the memories of their past flashing in front of them. They were such a huge support to each other throughout these years. Never leaving each other's side. Ever.

Suddenly Zeynep remembered something.
"I wanted to asked something though" Zeynep said.

"Ask away"

"I'm a little shocked you haven't offered me a permanent job at Kozcioglu holding. I asked you once but you seemed reluctant. Don't you want me to be with you at the company?"

Zeynep asked out of curiousty.
Emir sighed and put his cup a side.

"Look. My love. There's nothing I want more than seeing you day and night by my side every where. But you're right. I don't want you at the company right now"

"But, why?"

"It's for your own protection, Zeynep"

"My protection! From what? Aksoy?.."
Emir sighed and looked at the table for a few seconds. He doesn't want to scare her but he has to be honest.
He doesn't want her on Aksoy's radar. He raised his head, looked at her softly hopping for her to understand him then he spoke.

"Yes. Aksoy. I don't want you to encounter him at the company ever. He came yesterday too. And my father saw him and it got really messy. I want you far away from all this mess. That's why I bought you this building, so you can build your own business. Away from Kozcioglu" Emir said honestly.

"What about you Emir? Who's going to protect you?" Zeynep reached a cross the table and took his hand in hers.

"I'll be fine as long as you are. Don't worry about me" Emir took her hand and lifted it to his mouth for a kiss.

"Now tell me. What that man wanted" Zeynep asked after a minute.

"Uff. The same thing. He said that a new shipment is coming and it's time for me to do my part of the deal"

"Are you going to do it? "

"I have to. I have no choice. But don't worry. He's digging his own grave"

"What do you mean? "

"What did I say. No questions"

"Ugh. Fine. Because you were so good today I'll let it how for now. And something else too"

"What is it? "

"I love you"