Chapter 24

The evening has came. Emir and Zeynep were getting ready in their room. Emir finished dressing up and was waiting for Zeynep to get out of the bathroom. She wanted to get ready there and he gave her the privacy she needed. But she was taking so long now and Emir was losing his patience.

"Kucugum. Are you done yet? We'll be late" Emir called through the door.

"I'm done. Getting out in a few seconds" Zeynep called back. And In a few minutes Emir was looking at the most majestic view he has ever seen.

Zeynep emerged from the bathroom wearing a deep red, off shoulder dress that hugged her body at the right places. The dress reached her knees but  fitted her perfectly and made her look impossibly sexy. Her hair was down and swept to on side. As if this wasn't enough her lips we're painted a deep red color that matched her dress.
Emir's jaw literally dropped to the floor.
He stood their staring at her dumbly.

"Emir, are you drooling?" Zeynep asked with a sinful smirk on her face.
Emir collected himself and cleared his throat.

"Umm.. What are you wearing?" He said with a husky voice.

"What? You don't like it?"
Zeynep looked at her dress and took a twirl and Emir almost chokes when he saw the back of the dress.

"Take it off" Emir said sharply. And Zeynep stood there with her eyes wide open.

"Excuse me"

"Umm. I mean change it"

"What? You're kidding right? I spent two hours on this look. Is it bad?"

"It's not bad Zeynep. It's perfect. It's too perfect it will make every man out of this room loose their minds and I can't except that" Emir said curtly.

Zeynep chuckled at him but when she saw how serious he was she deflated.

"Emir. I can't change it. We're already late. Besides, what's this cave man attitude you're pulling right now? "

"Zeynep.... "

"No Emir, we're going right now. I don't care what people gonna see. My dress is perfect and I'm not changing it" With that Zeynep took her clutch and left the room.

Emir cursed under his breathes and followed her.

.....

Emir and Zeynep arrived to the place where the event was held. The place was elegantly decorated. A large buffet was organized on one side with enormous amount of food and drinks.
The place was packed with people from different countries. Emir led her inside and introduced her to some people he knows. They wellcomed her warmly and congratulated them on their marriage. They were mesmerized by Zeynep's beauty and education. And Emir couldn't be more proud at that moment.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a women voice calling Emir from behind. Zeynep turned around to find a tall, blonde woman approaching them with an exaggerated sway of her hip and a sultry look on her face.

She completely ignored Zeynep and hugged Emir tightly. Emir returned the hug awkwardly not actually expecting that. The woman pulled back but she kept one of her arms on Emir's shoulder.

"Awe Emir, is that how you treat you old friends. No call, no massages. I was a bit mad at you but seeing you now made me forget it all together"
The woman said with a flirticious way and giggled. Bringing her body closer to Emir. Her hands that were on his shoulder came to cares his tie. Zeynep wanted to rip her arm off and stuck in her....

Zeynep's thoughts were intruppted by Emir's hand on her back bringing her closer to him. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Umm. Sofia. Let's me introduce you to my wife, Zeynep Kozcioglu. Zeynep, this Sofia. We were business associates once"