Chapter 39

The next morning Emir woke up to an empty bed. Zeynep wasn't by his side. It was almost 6 in the morning. He waited for her to get out of the bathroom but nothing. She wasn't even in the room. Emir got up and wore his pants. He looked for his shirt but it was nowhere to be found. Emir tiptoed out of the room. Not wanting anyone to see him half naked. He hurried to his room and pulled a T-shirt over and went out, looking for his little one.

He asked about her down in the lobby but they haven't seen her. He saw a waiter carrying a tray and hurried to him.

"Hey, excuse me. Have you seen this woman?" Emir asked, showing the man Zeynep's picture.

The man smiled and pointed to the kitchen.

"You'll find her in the kitchen, sir" Then the man turned and left.

The kitchen? What the hell is she doing there? Emir thought but went to the kitchen anyway.

What he saw there made his jaw drop. With eyes wide open he approached Zeynep who was sitting in the middle of the kitchen of the hotel with enormous amount of food in front of her. The chiefs and the other workers and waiters were busy with their own work, preparing breakfast for the other attendance and go by their work as if Zeynep's presence is no big deal.

Emir came to stand beside her. Still shocked about what she was doing here.

"Zeynep!"

Zeynep jumped almost chocking with the food in her mouth.

"Emir" She smiled sheepishly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Eating, obviously" She replied, as if he just asked the stupidest question.

"I can see that Zeynep but why here?" He asked whispered, leaning close to her.

"Why are you whispering? What's wrong with here?"

"Nothing but we could have ordered food to... "

"No, Emir you were asleep and I couldn't wait. I haven't ate anything in four days Emir, four"

She showed him four fingers with a carrot caught between her thumb and index finger .

"Ok.. ay" Emir said slowly. A frown in his forehead.

"Sir, would you like to have a seat?" One of the workers offered and Emir couldn't help but take the offer and sit beside Zeynep.

"Do you want me to bring you anything, sir? What do you like to have for breakfast?" The man offered.

"Ahh. Just coffee. We have food here enough for ten, thank you" The man nodded and Zeynep gave Emir a glare.
Zeynep proceeded eating. Talking between bites.

"You have no idea how much I'm hungry Emir. Crying makes me hungry"

"Ummm.. " Emir hummed, his lips curling into a smile. Starting sipping on his coffee.

She kept eating and talking with her mouth full of food.

"Also, I was so sad and angry I couldn't eat, and because I couldn't eat I was more sad and angry. Do you get that?"

"Ummm.. " Emir was pressing his lips tightly. Trying to not purst laughing.
She was so cute.

Emir observed her while she was eating. Forget cute. She looked so hot, wearing his dark blue shirt with a small short underneath. Her hair splayed around her shoulders and the way she eats alone was a huge turn on. Damn he wanted her. Right now. Emir noticed a few workers steeling glances her way and he didn't like that at all. If he was turned on by her, so are they. Emir put his coffee a side and leaned closer to her.

"Why don't we take our breakfast to our room and eat it privately. There's something else I want to eat as well" He told her in a provocative voice.

She looked at him for a moment with  confused eyes, not getting his point at all. Then she went back to her task.
The cook brought her another plate.

"And here's the waffles, I hope you still have a room for it"
She thanked the cook and turned to him.

"Hey, try these" She put a piece in his mouth,  forcefully.

"God, I'm craving a lot of stuff. How did I stayed away from this for four days?"

"Yes, weird" Emir retorted sarcastically.

He just want her out of here as soon as possible. So he tried another approach.

"Okay, don't you think it's a little embarrassing for you to sit here eating while a lot of people watching?" He knew it was a weak argument but he said it anyway.

"What? What are you talking about? I'm eating, not stripping, what the wrong you?"

Emir couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing.

Oh man. He will have to live with this cute creature for the rest of his life. And he certainly glad he will. If only she stops eating in the streets and hotel's kitchens like some stray cat.
But he'll love his stray cat as long as he lived. It's one hell of a life time love story.

.......................THE END.........................

Sooo, lovelies.. This the end of our story
I had to edit and republish it for you and I'm thankful for everyone's patience and support. And I'm here for any question or suggestion.. I hope you liked my story.  love you all