Chapter 28

Next morning Zeynep and Nihan were sitting in the dinning room having breakfast. Zeynep Didn't let her sister go out late at night so she slept in the guest room.

"Are feeling alright today. My angel?" Zeynep asked her sister. Caressing her head.

"I feel better. Thank you. I'm just embarrassed I came here last night. It was obvious that you and Emir were having a special time together and I ruined it" Nihan said apologetically.

"Oh. Sweetheart don't worry about it.  We'll have more nights like these. I just made dinner for Emir for helping me all these weeks"

"Yeah. That was so nice of him. I'll come to your company later to help"

"Yeah, well I could use your expertise in painting.... Oh. Why don't you come work at the company with me?" Zeynep suggested.

"What? Are you serious?" Nihan said, surprised by the offer.

"Yes, why not. You don't have anything to do. Why don't you start working with me. I'll need your talent at the company"

"Wow. Zeynep. I don't know what to say" Nihan said with gratitude. Tears forming in her eyes.

"Say yes and you'll be one of my team" Zeynep said excitedly.

"Then yes" Nihan said, jumping to hug her sister thanking her multiple times.

"Good morning" Came Emir's voice when he entered the dinning room.

"What did I miss? " He asked when he saw them hugging.

"Zeynep just offered me a job at her company and I said yes" Nihan answered happily.

"Wow" Emir looked at Zeynep, impressed.

"This is good Nihan. Your so lucky to have her as your boss" Emir looked at Zeynep with so much love. And Zeynep looked down shyly.

"Alright you too. I'm right here" Nihan joked and Emir looked at her.

"Don't be cheeky. Now tell me how are feeling today? "

"Much better. Thank you. I also have to apologize for ruining your dinner yesterday. Sorry" Nihan apologized to Emir too. Emir smiled softly.

"It's okay, actually we were already done with the dinner we just couldn't  have our dessert....  Aww." Zeynep kicked Emir's leg under the table and glared at him with no heat.
".. But it's okay. To much sweet is bad for teeth" Emir continued laimly and Zeynep covered her mouth to hide her smile.

The she tried to change the subject.
"Have you talked to Kemal? " Zeynep asked her sister.

"No, I think he's mad at me for what happened. I told him that I'm ready to marry him without my family's acceptance. I told him let's run away from all of this but he refused" Nihan answered sadly.

"What? why? " Zeynep asked with confusion.

"He said he's not that kind of man who takes a girl out of her family as if he is kidnapping her or something"

"He's not kidnapping you if you were up for it" Zeynep said in as a matter of fact.

"Wait, are you agreeing with her on this? Vildan is going to flip if they did that" Emir said from his seat.

Zeynep rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, dah, that's the point. Let her flip" Then she turned to Nihan.

"Look, this Kemal needs to be slapped on his face to wake up. This perfect man complex is getting really boring"

"Excuse me" Emir said a bit offended. Zeynep ignored him.
And continued talking to Nihan.