Chapter 5

Zeynep was shocked to say anything. Emir wasn't supposed to be here but here he is starting at her impatiently,  waiting for her to talk.

Her and Asu managed to make him calm down a bit and now he was sitting on the coffee table waiting for the ladies to open their mouths.

"I'm not going to repeat my self. Tell me what happened"
Emir said trying to tame his anger.

Something happened to Zeynep and they're not telling him and he was losing his mind.

Zeynep looked at Asu and Asu nodded to her to speak. That's it. Emir will know anyway.

Shakingly Zeynep told Emir what happened and it was quite a challenge to get him to stay where he is and not leave to kill Mert.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME" Emir screamed at Zeynep.

"Emir calm down" Asu told him.
"You shut up. You two thought you'll hide this thing from me?"

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'll act like that" Zeynep said with a shaking voice. Her tears rolling down her face freely.

Emir soften a bit and went to her. He enveloped her in his arms and rubbed  his hand against her back. Whispering soothing words.

"We shoud go home" Asu said. And Zeynep jumped.

"No. I can't go home now because they'll start asking questions and I don't want to go to your house either.Your parents there. I don't want them to see me like this"

Emir just looked at her and for the first time he took her in and his blood run cold. Earlier he was so blinded by anger he didn't notice her ripped shirt and the scratch on her nick.

Rage took over him once again and he couldn't contain it.

"I'm going to kill him. I swear" Emir was on his way out but Zeynep was able to catch him.

"Please Emir. Please don't go to him. Just leave him he's not worth it"
Zeynep pleaded and Emir looked at her as if she grown a second head.

"What the hell is wrong with you Zeynep.. You were almost rapped by that scumbag and you want me to just leave him?" He shock hs head "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT TOUCHING YOU" he screamed to her face.

"And I don't want you to do that. If you want to help just stay beside me. You'll do me no good when you're in prison" Zeynep yelled back then she took his hand between hers.

"Please Emir. Just stay with me here please. I'm on the verge of breaking down and you want to just leave me. That's not how we work. We don't leave each other"

She tried to reason with him and to her surprise it worked.

Emir nodded his head and lead her back inside. Asu was watching the whole scene with a smirk plastered on her face. Emir asked Asu to leave telling hee that he'll stay with Zeynep her tonight.

Asu huged Zeynep and left.
Emir brought Zeynep a cup of water and sat beside her until she calmed down.

"You were right. I should have listened to you" Zeynep said already feeling emparessed. She knew Emir her whole life and they know each others demons but she still felt emparessed to get tricked by a playboy like a stupid teenager.

"Yes you should have. But it was my fault too. I should have made you see his true self instead of letting you learn it the hard way. But something I'm sure of it now is that I'll make him pay"

"Emir, please. promise me you won't do anything"

"I won't do anything" Emir replied shortly and Zeynep didn't believe him.