Chapter 30

Zeynep went to Leyla's house again to go over the details of her work. She arrived and found Layla and Eyhan waiting for her with a smile. Leyla already prepared some cupcakes and refreshments. Zeynep smiled at the gesture.

"If you keep feeding me these goodies I may gain weight soon".
Zeynep said taking the last bite of her  her cupcake.

"You won't gain anything you're perfect" Leyla said kindly.

"Thank you. Now about our work" Zeynep said putting her plate aside. And taking some papers from her
case.

"I brought some suggestions for the design we will make here. You two can go over this catalog and pick one. Also I think we should use your paintings to complete the decorations. They're a piece of art"
Zeynep said giving them the catalog.

"Ohhh, you have to excuse me" Eyhan stood and moved to leave.

"I don't understand these stuff. I'll go to the restaurant and leave you two ladies to it" Eyhan left and the women laughed softly at him. Leyla shook her head.

"Men"  And they ladies burst laughing again.

After they agreed on everything they spent another hour talking about different things. Zeynep felt so comfortable with the woman. It's like she's just gained a new friend. When it was time for Zeynep to leave. Both woman were disappointed.

"Why don't you stay for dinner? We'll cook it together and have fun" Leyla suggested hopefully. But Zeynep refused to stay.

"I wish I could but I promised my sister to go see her. She's just got back from her honeymoon and I promised to help her with settling in her new apartment. It's a lot of work" Zeynep explained.

"Oh. Of course. You should be there then.. you.. you and your sister seems really close" Leyla asked tightly.

"Yes.. My baby sister. And I have a brother too. They're the best part of my family"

"Oh. I see. Okay then I won't keep you any longer. See you next week when the workers come to start their work?"

"Of course"

The women said goodbye and Zeynep left to see Nihan.

...

So, how's marriage?" Zeynep asked Nihan while they were organizing her stuff in her closet.

"Ahh.. It's so good. You know well since you married before me" Nihan replied.

"Yeah, I know but at the beginning it wasn't a happy marriage"

"But it's happy now right?" Nihan asked worriedly.

"Yes, Nihan it is. Emir is so great. Now tell me how are you going to solve things with our parents?"

"Ugh.. I don't know. Ozan said they are really pissed. Mostly mom"

"What about Kemal's parents?"

"Oh, they're nice. They invited us for dinner as soon as we arrived. They were sad at the beginning but they're happy for us.. Unlike our parents" Nihan said sadly.

"Listen, maybe you should approach Dad at first. He's such a softie. He'll worm up to you and help with Mom"

"Well, it's a good idea. Why don't you come with me"

"I wish I can Nihan. But I'm not ready to see Dad right now. Also Ozan said that Mom is so mad at me for being the planner of your wedding. She thinks I did that to come back at her for what she did to me"

"Which is not entirely untrue" Nihan remarked at the girls burst laughing.

"Any way. It's late. I have to go home" Zeynep said after they finished their work.

"Yeah, thank you Zeze, for helping me today"

"Just shut up, I'm happy you came back" Zeynep hugged her sister tightly then the girls said goodbye to each other.

....

Emir was sitting in his home office waiting for an important phone call. Suddenly the phone rungs.

"Tell me you have information, Mehmet" Emir said to his right hand man.

"Yes, Emir bey. I have gathered some interesting info. about Eyhan Kandarly. I'll bring every thing  morning" Mehmet explained.

"No, Mehmet bring them now... " Then Emir heard the house front door opening. Zeynep must have arrived.

"Mehmet, I changed my mind. Bring them tomorrow. But not here. We'll met at the holding"

"Alright sir. See you tomorrow" Emir ended the call. He did want to risk Zeynep knowing that he investigated Eyhan Kandarly. She'll see it as if he was middling with her work. She seems to love these people so he didn't want to upset her. He'll see what Mehmet gathered first then he'll take actions.

The door to his home office opened and Zeynep marched in.

"Honey, I'm home" She said cheerfully.

"I can see that Kucugum.. Come here" Emir extended his hand for her to grasp then he pulled her to sit on his lap.

"How was your day? " He asked her.

"Good. I went to see the Kandarlies...

" Uha.. " Emir noded silently for her to continue.

".. Then I went to see Nihan. I helped her with unpacking and organizing her stuff in her and Kemal's apartment."

"That's a lot of activities for one day"

"Yeah.. I'm really tired" Zeynep sighed tiredly and put her head on Emir's shoulder.

"Why don't we go upstairs. Fill the tub with hot water and put you in it? How that sounds?" Emir said in a sensual voice bringing his lips to her neck.

"It sounds good. But only if you got in the tup with me" She replied with same tone.

"Ohh. My little vixen. Your wishes are my demands baby" Emir said, carrying her upstairs.