Chapter 11

The next few days. Zeynep was so devastated. She didn't even leave her room let alone talk to anyone. Nihan tried to talk to her several times but she tols her that she needed some time. She wasn't sad about the whole marriage thing as much as she was sad about how things turned out for her and Emir. She's not stupid. She knows that deep in her heart she has some hidden, non platonic feelings for Emir.

Who can blame her. He was a handsome and successful man and she was a girl. She even had a cruch on him when they were tenagers but when they grow up their relationship was more solid and stable as freind only. Non of them wanted to risk losing it by indulging in more intimate statu. Therefire both draw an invisible lines when it comes to how far their feeling would go. But  Now with the whole marriage things she doesn't know how long these lines will survive before starting to blurry. And that scared her the most.

What was making her lose her mind is why? Why would he offer her family help in exchange for a marriage? If it was under different situations she would okay with it, but why like this. Why marring her for money. Part of her wished that he wanted to marry her for her but no. It's just a business deal. But what for??

He head was about to explode. She can't understand this whole mess.

She thought a lot and a lot until she took a decision. Suddenly she got up and went down stairs.

She found her family sitting around the breakfast table. They were all shocked to see her down stairs after some days. Before they can greet her she spoke.

"Tell Emir I'll marry him" she looked at her father. "But remember this. Next time you make mistakes that could put our lifes on stakes. Remember that it was your own daughter who payed the price"

Her father stayed silent.  Looking like she struck him.

Veldan looked somewhat pleased. While Nihan and Ozan looked at her with sad expressions.

"You all need to know that I love you. All of you. You brought me from an orphanage and made me your own daughter. You gave me a family and for that I'm so grateful. So, if marring off will keep you whole and happy. Then I'll do it"

With that she turned around and walked back up stairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So, you didn't really tell me why this girl is so important to you" Aksoy said to the man sitting in front of him.

"It's non of you business Aksoy. You stay ouy of it. I'll take it from here" The man replied.

"Okay, I won't interfer. If it wasn't for our old times sake I wouldn't have given up on this matter. That boy came to me with two bags full with money. He was so desperate to get me to refuse the deal and take the money" Aksoy said.

"You asked him for a partnership without asking me first. Don't do such thing again at least without me knowing" The man said sternly.

"Alright.. Alright.  I won't interfer but I also missed a big price here. The girl is so beautiful and I left her because you asked. I deserve a consolation price for that. What's better than a partnership with the Kozguoglus?"

"Alright do what you want but you stay away from the girl. I'm warning you for the last time Jelal"

"Well, that's kind of hard now since they will get married. So I'll see her a lot in the future.. I'm still curious about what this girl means to you?"

"Again, It's non of your business my friends. Let's just say she's important to a friend of mine. That's all you need to. I have to leave now. Don't forget what we talked" with these words the man left leaving Aksoy alone.

Aksoy know that Eyhan Candarly is not a person you want to mess with. But Aksoy loves playing with fire. Even if it burned him in the end. He hates being told what to do. Even by his old freind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Eyhan I'm scared. I don't trust this man" a women voice spoke on the phone.

"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him. Emir and Zeynep are getting married so at least Aksoy will saty away now that he doesn't have a chance" Eyhan explained.

"Zeynep and Emir's marriage will complicate thing for us. We didn't expect Emir to step up to save the situation. If it wasn't for him I would've took Zeynep along time ago and left the country"

"Be patient Leyla. We will approach Zeynep quietly. No need to rush things. Zeynep will know the truth eventually. Be patient"

"I just want my baby girl Eyhan"
"And you'll have her. I promise"