Chapter 20

Zeynep was sitting in her office in Kozcioglu holding trying to finish the last reports of her project. She wanted to be done with it as soon as possible so she and Emir can have some time of work for themselves.

After their first date they were caught up with work but they spent the day together at the holding and when they go home they take few minutes alone talking about different things.

After their date and confession, things developed drastically between them. They were more like a married couple now. And of course they attracted the media attention as well as well as the company workers.

Their touches and chaste kisses didn't go unnoticed by their surrounding.
Yes, kisses.

Zeynep sighed at the memory and leaned back resting her head on the back of her chair. She closed her eyes remembering that amazing night.

.....

After they came home from their date Emir led her to her room. Both were nervous. This was new to them.

"Thank you for tonight Emir, you made me really happy.. as usual" Zeynep said softly, leaning on the door of her room.

"I live to empress" Emir said cockly. His hands in his pockets. It was like he was restricting them from reaching out to her.
Zeynep chuckled at his arrogant answer.

"But seriously. You out done yourself. No one did this for me before. So, thank you"

"Actually I should be the one thanking you" Emir replied.

"For what?" Zeynep said a bit confused.

Emir took a step towards her. Only a foot separate them now.

"For giving me a chance. For giving us a chance"

"Yeah?" Zeynep said shyly ducking her head.

The air became impossibly charged between them and both were reluctant to say goodnight and go to their separate ways.

As great as talking to Emir was, they did have to say goodnight eventually.
Zeynep opened her mouth, ready to say goodnight. Before a single word left her mouth, Emir framed her face with his hands and kissed her. If it wasn't for the door she was pinned against, Zeynep would have fallen. As soon as she caught up to what was happening she lift her hands and held his wrists.

Emir's lips were like heaven. He moved his lips softly over hers. And when he took her lower lip between his teeth she moaned softly.

After a few seconds he pulled back. Emir's hands were still framing her face. His thumbs running over her cheekbones. Their foreheads resting against one another. They were breathing each other's air and it was perfect. It was a perfect moment after a perfect kiss.

After a while Zeynep chuckled softly. And spoke.

"What's happening with us?"

"We're falling kucugum (my little one)" Emir replied breathlessly.

"Yeah. We're falling"
Both went to their separate beds thats night with hearts full of love and contentment.

Both cursing themselves for waisting all that time not admitting their feelings. But they have a lifetime with each other to catch up.

.....

Zeynep's thoughts were cut by Pelin,  Emir's secretary telling her that Emir wants her to come to his office. Zeynep was confused. It's not usual for him to summon her like that.  Maybe he wants the last report of the project. She checked the finished reports and took them with her to his office. She opened his office door and went in excitedly. She missed him and was happy to spend some minutes with him.

"Kucugum? You came?" Emir said as soon as she went in and stood up walking to her.

"You summoned me. I brought the reports you want..... " Zeynep's words were cut by Emir's arms coming to circle her waist. Zeynep gasped softly. He took her by surprise ,she was fiddling with the papers not paying attention to Emir's approach.

"What reports Kucugum?" Emir's whispered near her ear sinfully.

"The..  The ones you wanted th... This morning" She stuttered.

"Mmm" Emir's hummed right above the skin of her buls point.

"Emir!"

"What?"

"We're at the office" She protested weakly.

"So ?" Emir proceeded kissing her neck and Zeynep closed her.

Their hot moment were cut by a knock on the door.

Emir pulled back and cursed. Zeynep giggled then took some deep breaths to calm herself. She was feeling hot a lot lately just by small touche from him.  This buried emissions and desires were burning both of them. How did they went from best friends who used to be vesically attached all the time to these uncontrollable mess every time they're in the same orbit.
Go figure.

Emir called for Pelin to come in. She looked a little embarrassed because she intruppted them.

"What is it Pelin?"
Emir asked impatiently.

"Sir. There is some one who wants to see you now. He said you're expecting him"

"Who? Does he have an appointment?"

"I don't need and appointment to see you partner" Aksoy said pushing the door open and letting himself in.

Emir froze in his place. He was shocked for sure but mostly he was angry. No, he was furious. How dare he come to his company with Zeynep in there?.

"What are you doing here?" Emir asked angerly and Zeynep touched his arm to get him to calm down.

The gesture didn't go unnoticed by Aksoy and his gaze moved to Zeynep. He assessed her thoughtfully and Zeynep felt uncomfortable by his look.  Then he took a step towards her.

"I believe we haven't met before. You must be the infamous Zeynep Sezin I'm Jelal Aksoy. An old friend of your father. And future partner of your husband" Aksoy said smugly, stretching his hand for her to shake but she didn't take it. She couldn't even if she wanted to since Emir took a step in front of Aksoy blocking his view.

"Zeynep, go to your office" He ordered.

"Emir... "

"NOW" Emir yelled and
Zeynep stormed out of the office. Angry at the way he acted. He yelled at her in front of this man. She was just worried about him and he acted like a jerk. But she's still worried about him.

What the hell is this man wants??
She can't do anything but sit here and wait. Waiting wasn't her biggest traits but she'll try. For Emir.