Chapter 27

Zeynep's work on her new company was going well. She finished most of the work and now she was in the assessment of picking a good employees that will help her make her company flourish in a short time. She just needs to believe in herself and everything will be great. Emir helped her a lot. Being a successful business man he taught her a lot and personally supervised her.

She couldn't think of a way to thank him. He hated it when she do that. Thanking him as if he was doing her a favor, but Zeynep wanted to do something good for him. Maybe a romantic dinner with just the two of them would suffice.

Therefore she gave the servants of the house a day off so they'll have the house all for themselves.

Zeynep had everything prepared. She prepared a romantic dinner with Emir's favourite food. She stood in front of the mirror checking her look for the last time. She wore a black lace dress with hot smoky make up. Her hair was down in soft waves. (Emir is getting so lucky tonight). Zeynep laughed at her thoughts. And went down stairs to wait for her husband.

Emir opened the front door to his house and got in. He stopped in his tracks a little. The place was calm and dimly lit. Then Zeynep came out of the living room.

Emir froze. He was so tired. He thought all day about coming home and fall asleep with Zeynep in his arms but this is better. Much better.
Zeynep came to him and hugged him tightly.

"Wellcome home my love" Zeynep said giving him a kiss on his check.

"What's this Zeynep? We're going somewhere?"

"No. We're staying home. I know you're tired come sit down" Zeynep led Emir to a chair and he sat after she took off his jacket. Zeynep stood behind him and started massaging his shoulders and neck. Emir growled when she hit a particular stiff spot on his neck.

Then she leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"After we eat dinner I'll take you upstairs and give the best massage you have ever had"

"Someone is wild tonight" He whispered back.

"Why not? I missed you" Zeynep said boldly.

"I missed you too" Emir reached his arms over behind her head and brought her mouth to his.

The kiss was short and chaste. Zeynep pulled back and gave him a stern look.

"No funny business until after dinner.
Come on. I spent a lot of effort preparing all this"

Zeynep led Emir to the dinner table. She made all his favorite food and he was impressed.

"You prepared all this?" Emir asked surprised.

"Why do you look surprised Emir? You know I can cook" Zeynep said defensively.

"I know. I know. I just didn't think you'll be able to prepare all this on your own"

"Well, you're right. I..  I wasn't alone. Eda helped me" Zeynep said a bit shyly and Emir burst laughing. He took her face between his and kissed her forehead.

"You did great. Thank you" He said softly and she smiled lovingly. Both took a deep sigh.

"Let's get this dinner over with so we can get to the fun part of the night " Emir said impatiently.

"Emir" Zeynep giggled shyly. Her check turning into a deep shade of red.

Emir pinched her nose playfully then they went yo sit in their chairs and both sat to eat their dinner.

The dinner went peacefully. With light talks and jokes but Emir couldn't move his eyes off of her. She looked so beautiful and Emir couldn't wait to put his hand on all of that. He leaned back in his chair and sipped his wine thoughtfully. Zeynep was looking at him shyly every now and then. She felt his eyes piercing her skin and the heat in her body raised gradually. She knew that Emir was provoking those feelings in her, intentionally.
She couldn't even eat anymore.

"Emir would you stop please?" She said breathlessly.

"Stop what?" Emir said nonchalantly, as if he wasn't looking at her sinfully the last fifteen minutes.

"You know what I mean" Zeynep said with pointed look.

Emir put his drink aside and fold his arms on the table.

"I was actually thinking about something" Emir said thoughtfully.

"What is it?"

"I say why don't we skip the rest of the dinner and move to the dessert?"
Emir looked at her with hunger.

Zeynep swallowed thickly not saying anything. Then Emir stood, leaving his chair and took her hand in his, pulling her out of her chair. He took her towards the staircase. They haven't even took the first step Emir couldn't wait anymore. He pushed her into the wall pinning her with his body and plunging his lips to hers.
They made out for some minutes. Just when they were on their way up. They heard a hurried knock at the front door.

Emir looked at Zeynep with question.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Emir asked. Zeynep shrugged one shoulder telling him that she wasn't expecting any.
They went downstairs and opened the door.

"To much for having a dessert" He mumbled with an angry sigh.
Emir opened the door to a crying Nihan.

"Nihan?"
Zeynep said from behind him. Nihan at hearing her sister's voice bursts into tears and stepped in bugging her sister.

They led Nihan to sit in the living room. Zeynep sent Emir to bring a glass of water, much to Emir's annoyance.
After Nihan drank her water and calmed down Zeynep sat beside her and caressed her hair. Emir stayed standing nearby.

"Now tell me what got you into this state? Kamal was supposed to bring his family tonight and ask for you hand right? What happened?" Zeynep asked with concern.

"Yes Zeynep. And he did that. He brought his family to our home and asked for my hand. I was really happy.. "

Nihan started crying again.

"Okay then what happened? "

"Mom.. Mom treated them terribly. She insulted them for not being rich and for daring to come ask for her daughter's hand. It was horrible my sister. She promised me. She said she'll be nice. She lied to me..." Nihan couldn't talk anymore.

Zeynep took her to her chest and rocked the poor, crying girl. She looked at Emir with so much pain and sympathy in her eyes. He just shoke his head at Veldan's typical behavior.
Emir silently told Zeynep that he'll go to his room leaving the girls alone.

Nihan needed her sister now more than anything. He felt sorry for Nihan but worried more about Zeynep. He knows that she's still hurt by her mother's actions. And what Veldan did to Nihan tonight provoked her pain. But he can't do anything right now. Tonight was such a fail. He just wants to take a shower and sleep.