Chapter 8

Galip was in his office when his secretary told him that Veldan sezin wanted to see him.

"To what do I owe this visit Vildan hanim?" Galip greeted Vildan.
"Galip" Vildan replied politely and galip greeted her with a kiss on the check.

"So. I suppose this is not an ordinary visit. Isn't it?" Galip said.

"No. It's not.... I need your help. Our company is on the verge of bankruptcy"

"I'm aware of that" Galip replied curtly.

"You do ?"

"Yes. I'm a business man it's my jop to notice the sinking ships"

"Then you know that thar bank is going to take my house"

"Probably"

"Galip.. we're old friends. I know Onder won't ask for your help in this matter but I'll do it. Please help us"

"It's not that easy, Veldan. The bank owe you a lot of money. We're talking about billions. And as you know my company as much as it's stable now. I can't put it at risk. The market may flip any second and I'll find myself in your situation. I can't give that amount without any reason. Unless we joined companies then it'll be considered an investment"

"Then let's join the companies. I convince Onder"

"it's not that simple. Companies usually joined for two reasons. If one of the companies sold 50% of it's shares to the other part or in case of marriage agreement between the two families"

"Then let's marry our kids. Nihan to Emir. It's pound to happen eventually"

Galip laughed very load making veldan flinch.

"No. It's not pound to happen. It's what you wanted all these years. But it's not possible. I don't have to force my son to marry. He can make his own decisions. Also if he wants Nihan we'd have known by now. As for your other daughter. She's like a sister to him. So this is nearly impossible. I won't force my son to save your hasband" Galip said.

After that Veldan could reach any agreement with him so she just left.

At evening. The family were having dinner together. Zeynep noticed something weird in her parents behavior. And the tension was blazing in the room. Zeynep looked at Nihan and pointed to her parents. Nihan shook her head telling her that she had no idea. Suddenly the door bell range and after a few seconds Efsane came running into the room a panicked look on her face.

"Onder bey.. the police us outside. Thet said they want you to come with them" Efsane explained and everyone was on his feet within seconds.

"What? Baba what happened?" Zeynep asked.

"Nothing sweet heart I'll see what's going on. It must be a mistake" Onder replied.

The police came into the room and the rest following event were hectic.
Onder was taken to the police department.

The police decided to keep him in for the night. Not even his lawyers were able to prevent that. Apparently onder's business partners who own him money heard about his situation and got scared. They want their money. Therefore they raised charges against Onder. His situation wasn't good at all and no one can do anything about it.

"So. We're bankrupting and you didn't telk us?" Nihan asked her mother angerly.

"We did what we thought it's best Nihan. What if you knew. You can't do anything about it" Veldan said still crying.

"Nihan. Come with me for a second"
Zeynep took Nihan and the girls stood outside the police station.

"Look, we have to do something. We can't let our father go to prison" Zeynep suggested.