Chapter 19

Zeynep stood in front of the mirror wearing a short red dress with a v neck and a criss cross details on the back. Her hair falls in a soft waives around her face. She looked gorgeous.

"Are you sure I look good. I don't feel comfortable in this dress" Zeynep complained.

"Ugh.. you said the same thing about the last ten dresses, Zeynep. The  is fine. You're just nervous"

Nihan said with boredom, lying over the bale of clothes on Zeynep's bed. She was trying to help her sister get ready for the past three hours.

"Of course I'm nervous. I'm going on an official date with my husband"

"Exactly. He's your hasband. There's nothing you need to be nervous about"

Nihan got up from the bed and pulled Zeynep away from the mirror and tugged her to sit beside her on the bed.

"Look. I know this is a new situation for you. But this is Emir. He doesn't care if you were wearing a potato sack or not wearing anything at all...."
Zeynep slapped her sister's arm lightly. Horrified by her shameless comment.

And the girls started giggling. Then Nihan continued.

"My point is. That you don't need to worry about your looks. You're gorgeous. What you need to worry about is what you two are going to talk about tonight. This is your chance to make a step towards him. Towards you happiness. So take it. Raise you head. Pull your shoulders back and go get your man.. " Nihan's speech was interrupted by Zeynep's hug. She hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much" Zeynep muttered.

"I love you too sis. Now put your shoes on. Emir will be here any second"

"Emir is right next door Nihan he's getting ready too. It's not like we live in different houses"

"Alright. Alright. I was speaking figuratively. Now I have to go. Do as I said and don't ruin it. Make sure the night ends with a passionate kiss"

Zeynep took a bellow and threw it on Nihan when she was going out of the door.

"You missed"
Zeynep heard Nihan say when she run down the stairs.

"You'll pay for that.." Zeynep yelled.

"I'll pay for what??"
Zeynep lifted her head to find Emir standing in front of her with a black suit and his manly perfume and all his majesty.

Zeynep swallowed hard. (Damn. He's so handsome. Why didn't I noticed that before) Zeynep was lost in her thoughts not really paying attention to the look on Emir's face. His gaze traveled up and down her body.

Taken by her beauty. He can't believe she's his. He thanked God and secretly thanked her parents for being asshole. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't have been able to marry this gorgeous woman.

He shook his head to get rid of his weird thoughts and smiled softly at her.

"You look beautiful" he complemented gently.

"Thank you. You doesn't look bad yourself" she replied shyly.

"So, Are you ready? " Emir asked.

"Yes. Let's go"
He took her hand in his and both left the house.

"You're not going to tell me where we're going?"
Zeynep asked the whole way.

"Have patient Kucugum. Stop asking"
Emir replied.

"Offf. Okay"

When the car stopped in front of the shore she didn't expect what she saw.
Emir stepped out of the car and opened her door.